Car stolen? Now what?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • accident
    replied
    Shitty.

    Leave a comment:


  • Roland H
    replied
    YOU should be pressing charges right now, not any of them.

    Leave a comment:


  • twinkse30
    replied
    So the dective called me back saying that the letter was a mistake! That the car has a hold still and that there's a chance I could get it back. So if the PO(guy that was in jail) doesn't press charges on his brother(guy who sold to me) I could have it back. In case he desides to press charges then I'm fucked basically,nd we would have to go to court and figure something out there.
    Hoping he doesn't press charges,cus that kid is going to jail for awhile..!

    Leave a comment:


  • twinkse30
    replied
    Originally posted by iamcreepingdeath
    ^^ That crap pisses me off. Now they are going to charge you more than you pay rent wherever you live just to store your car, then charge you more because they have to hire a towing company out of Omaha, NE to come pull your car out of their lot because of the "regulations" that say you can't drive your car out of their lot.

    Now I'm getting all pissed off.

    If I ever convert to Islam and become a suicide bomber, these stupid impound lots are my first (and last) target.
    Just before you blow shit up take my car out,it's a good running e36 lol

    Leave a comment:


  • iamsam
    replied
    Originally posted by Roland H
    I would just report the car as stolen, since the cops technically stole it.
    Actually seriously not a bad plan.

    Leave a comment:


  • Roland H
    replied
    I would just report the car as stolen, since the cops technically stole it.

    Leave a comment:


  • dubseven
    replied
    Originally posted by twinkse30
    He is the guy who was in jail,the one that drive it drunk..


    So today I got a letter saying that the car was release and I could go get once I payed of the fees. I go and the lady said I need to get a tow truck blabla, once the tow truck gets there(Denver police impound) the front desk lady said"oh the dective just called he said to call him back because I can't release the car"

    Im so mad,first I own around 500 because of "storage fees" and now I have to wait till he calls back...
    and now you know why we hate pigs/govt.

    Leave a comment:


  • iamsam
    replied
    Originally posted by lambo
    Jeez...keep on your internet lingo bro

    ha ha what? who invents this crap?

    IN fact, here is a new acronym:

    WITC?: who invents this crap?

    Leave a comment:


  • lambo
    replied
    Originally posted by iamcreepingdeath
    ITT? As in the company?

    ha ha whoa big pic
    Jeez...keep on your internet lingo bro

    Leave a comment:


  • iamsam
    replied
    ITT? As in the company?




    ha ha whoa big pic

    Leave a comment:


  • lambo
    replied
    Originally posted by iamcreepingdeath
    If I ever convert to Islam and become a suicide bomber, these stupid impound lots are my first (and last) target.
    ITT: World's worst terrorist.

    Leave a comment:


  • iamsam
    replied
    ^^ That crap pisses me off. Now they are going to charge you more than you pay rent wherever you live just to store your car, then charge you more because they have to hire a towing company out of Omaha, NE to come pull your car out of their lot because of the "regulations" that say you can't drive your car out of their lot.

    Now I'm getting all pissed off.

    If I ever convert to Islam and become a suicide bomber, these stupid impound lots are my first (and last) target.

    Leave a comment:


  • twinkse30
    replied
    Originally posted by Roland H
    Was he the one who drove it drunk or was that the brother? Dude is nuts...
    He is the guy who was in jail,the one that drive it drunk..


    So today I got a letter saying that the car was release and I could go get once I payed of the fees. I go and the lady said I need to get a tow truck blabla, once the tow truck gets there(Denver police impound) the front desk lady said"oh the dective just called he said to call him back because I can't release the car"

    Im so mad,first I own around 500 because of "storage fees" and now I have to wait till he calls back...

    Leave a comment:


  • Roland H
    replied
    Originally posted by twinkse30
    Roland can you believe that? Can you call him and explain what was goin with it!?
    Was he the one who drove it drunk or was that the brother? Dude is nuts...

    Leave a comment:


  • twinkse30
    replied
    Lol so today the po(the guy that was in jail) called me! First off the guy is a total D-bag! He didn't even what an e36 and he kept calling it beemer!(that shit gets on my last nerve!)

    He ask me what I want to do about it,I told that I obviously want it back. I spent crazy money on it during 2months,tires sub frame ect. He was like"when I had that Beemer it was a perfect car didn't need nothing!" Roland can you believe that? Can you call him and explain what was goin with it!?

    He said that I was a total dumb ass and didn't know what I was saying,after 20mins talking I just got fed up and told him I'll see him & his ass hole of brother in court!

    That's the latest update,I can care less if I get it back I just want his brother to either go to jail or pay me some how. Cars come and go but what he did is some fucked up shit..!

    Leave a comment:

Working...