Winter Meet brainstorming

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • blefevre
    replied
    Originally posted by 325i
    but its so far....
    That's why we have cars, right?

    Leave a comment:


  • 325i
    replied
    but its so far....

    Leave a comment:


  • Bimmerman325i
    replied
    I concurr, that would be badass!

    Leave a comment:


  • clarkkey594
    replied
    Originally posted by fsmtnbiker
    I can probably host a shindig up in FoCo at the warehouse, if people are willing to drive up this way. I'm out of town Dec 27-Jan 2.
    Oooooooooooooooh. we should do this.

    Leave a comment:


  • fsmtnbiker
    replied
    I can probably host a shindig up in FoCo at the warehouse, if people are willing to drive up this way. I'm out of town Dec 27-Jan 2.

    Leave a comment:


  • 325i
    replied
    Originally posted by 325ix
    It's ok, you really only need a new era hat.
    alright im set then haha should i keep the price tags on haha

    Leave a comment:


  • iamsam
    replied
    BBQ is always a good thing.

    Leave a comment:


  • 325ix
    replied
    It's ok, you really only need a new era hat.

    Leave a comment:


  • 325i
    replied
    i dont have a monster hat... :(

    Leave a comment:


  • clarkkey594
    replied
    I'm always in for some bbq and brewery related activities/beer. I really want to go karting again.

    Leave a comment:


  • tehwickerman
    replied
    Sidewayz monster hatz brah. We can all pretend to be ken block for the evening.

    Leave a comment:


  • 325ix
    replied
    BBQing of any type sounds good but, so does the monster hat thing...

    Leave a comment:


  • downforce22
    replied
    Im in aurora from this weekend to about new years. Karting sounds fun, I need to get my front wheel bearing done. Does anybody know if I can rent a wheel bearing press from advance or somewhere?

    Leave a comment:


  • blefevre
    replied
    I am tentative for everything during that time. Family emergency going on. I have 12/22 - 1/2 off work. I was hoping to do the HPR free day during that time. I also still want to do Unser. I have a Copper/WP pass. 12/29 - 1/1 is definitely free time for me.

    Leave a comment:


  • iamsam
    replied
    B dubs sounds pretty good, but I don't know if i'll be coming down to Boulder during my time off work.

    Leave a comment:

Working...