Winter Meet brainstorming

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • lambo
    replied
    Originally posted by Bimmerman325i
    so....we're stanceparking for the meet I take it? Last I checked we don't own VWs because we LIKE driving....

    Leave a comment:


  • 325i
    replied
    I own a vw haha stance parking, monster hats, and big dslrs

    Leave a comment:


  • Bimmerman325i
    replied
    so....we're stanceparking for the meet I take it? Last I checked we don't own VWs because we LIKE driving....

    Leave a comment:


  • downforce22
    replied
    Originally posted by griffincox
    Its for sale, but I am buying another one ('88 325is). And I don't know if I am definitely selling the red one. I have had a change of heart. Haha. It may become a project car. Some may disagree, but I think a '90 325is is the most desirable E30 (yes, more than an M3, ill never be caught dead in a 4 cylinder, but the S14 is awesome), so I am having a hard time parting with it.
    whats the status on your other project? It wasn't typhoon but the AWD GMC you were working on?

    I could throw on the steelies ive got and it would drop me down but whats the point of going low in a 4x4?



    and I'm up on 17s. with 235/40/17s you're really close to stock iX diameter, only about 1/2" taller. I think only me and adam are running 17s around here.

    Leave a comment:


  • 325ix
    replied
    Mines pretty low but, I need shorter springs if I want to go any lower.

    Leave a comment:


  • twinkse30
    replied
    Originally posted by hyperE30
    Well, most of you run 14, 15 and 16's.... ill put on 14's and rub oil pan, on 17's its pretty close to the ground and no skid plate.
    I'm running the weaves you sold me on beefier tires and the pan is 3-4 fingers from the ground,on the 17s it was maybe about the same..
    I'd would really like this meet to go thru so I can see all the dropped e30s!

    Leave a comment:


  • griffincox
    replied
    Originally posted by 325i
    arent you selling the e30?^^
    Its for sale, but I am buying another one ('88 325is). And I don't know if I am definitely selling the red one. I have had a change of heart. Haha. It may become a project car. Some may disagree, but I think a '90 325is is the most desirable E30 (yes, more than an M3, ill never be caught dead in a 4 cylinder, but the S14 is awesome), so I am having a hard time parting with it.

    Leave a comment:


  • hyperE30
    replied
    Originally posted by twinkse30
    I'm down for anything just set a day! Now that I got plates on my car again!!

    @lambo 325i and hyper my shit sits pretty low haha we will definitely will have to see who sits lower..?
    Well, most of you run 14, 15 and 16's.... ill put on 14's and rub oil pan, on 17's its pretty close to the ground and no skid plate.

    Leave a comment:


  • ltz Viper
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • 325i
    replied
    Haha

    Leave a comment:


  • lambo
    replied
    Originally posted by 325ix
    I don't even want to try and drive my car any lower.
    That's because you can't go any lower!

    Leave a comment:


  • 325ix
    replied
    I don't even want to try and drive my car any lower.

    Leave a comment:


  • 325i
    replied
    Originally posted by lambo
    Game on, I think with these GC's I could set, at least, my skid plate on the ground... I still have no interested in lowering it like that, though...
    do it! we will all lay skid plate

    Leave a comment:


  • 325i
    replied
    haha car*

    Leave a comment:


  • lambo
    replied
    Originally posted by twinkse30
    @lambo 325i and hyper my shit sits pretty low haha we will definitely will have to see who sits lower..?
    Game on, I think with these GC's I could set, at least, my skid plate on the ground... I still have no interested in lowering it like that, though...

    Leave a comment:

Working...