Winter Meet brainstorming

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • lambo
    replied
    I'm heading up to FoCo on Tuesday with 325ix. I'm mainly going to get some info from Admissions at CSU and look at some housing stuff.

    Leave a comment:


  • ltz Viper
    replied
    so fsmtnbiker can we go to your sweet shop in FoCo or is it to late for this to even happen

    Leave a comment:


  • downforce22
    replied
    unser was booked up, we went to speed. It was surprisingly fun, wide track, good racing, it would have been fun to have more that 1-2 other people as fast as you. It was just me and my brother going sub 25 sec the first race and then we were within .03 sec the last race.
    oh yeah, happy new year!!

    Leave a comment:


  • downforce22
    replied
    heading to unser now for 10 dollar races if anyone wants to join

    Leave a comment:


  • 325ix
    replied
    Originally posted by Roland H
    Besides a BBQ, what else could we do?
    That's what I was talking about. Are we still trying to plan a BBQ of sorts?

    Leave a comment:


  • Roland H
    replied
    Originally posted by 325ix
    Did we ever make a decision on having an actual meet, other than karting?
    Besides a BBQ, what else could we do?

    Leave a comment:


  • 325ix
    replied
    Did we ever make a decision on having an actual meet, other than karting?

    Leave a comment:


  • downforce22
    replied
    im thinking unser on monday for half price lapping. I'll probably be going regardless of whether any of you lot go.

    Leave a comment:


  • ltz Viper
    replied
    lets figure something out lol, btw speed raceway is ok, sometimes you'll get a kart with low charge so your left with a slow one. Ive had one die in the middle of a race

    Leave a comment:


  • griffincox
    replied
    Originally posted by downforce22
    well shit lets do it the 31st at unser
    I like it.

    Leave a comment:


  • twinkse30
    replied
    Depending on time and place I can do something this weekend.. I'm down for better weather tho

    Leave a comment:


  • downforce22
    replied
    Originally posted by clarkkey594
    Unser has gas karts that actually have some power. The ones at Speedraceway are electric and not as fast. The karts at Unser are pretty good and take a few laps to actually get some heat in the tires. At Unser you get 16-19 laps depending on how fast you are vs. the 12 laps at Speedraceway and both are on a 1/4 mile track. And Unser is half off races on Mondays making them $10 per race.
    well shit lets do it the 31st at unser

    Leave a comment:


  • clarkkey594
    replied
    Originally posted by lambo
    I've been there and it wasn't bad. For some reason, the last time I went the karts lost all grip the second race and it kinda sucked. I have never been to Unser so I can't give a comparison. Unser is gas, right?
    Unser has gas karts that actually have some power. The ones at Speedraceway are electric and not as fast. The karts at Unser are pretty good and take a few laps to actually get some heat in the tires. At Unser you get 16-19 laps depending on how fast you are vs. the 12 laps at Speedraceway and both are on a 1/4 mile track. And Unser is half off races on Mondays making them $10 per race.

    Leave a comment:


  • lambo
    replied
    Originally posted by downforce22
    check this out. Has anybody been here? speedraceway.com
    Its cheaper than unser
    I've been there and it wasn't bad. For some reason, the last time I went the karts lost all grip the second race and it kinda sucked. I have never been to Unser so I can't give a comparison. Unser is gas, right?

    Leave a comment:


  • downforce22
    replied
    check this out. Has anybody been here? speedraceway.com
    Its cheaper than unser

    Leave a comment:

Working...