Winter Meet brainstorming

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 325ix
    replied
    Lambo has two cars?

    Leave a comment:


  • 325i
    replied
    Originally posted by 325ix
    Sounds like a fun game!
    another fun game is, lets lower lambo's car

    Leave a comment:


  • 325ix
    replied
    Sounds like a fun game!

    Leave a comment:


  • twinkse30
    replied
    I'm down for anything just set a day! Now that I got plates on my car again!!

    @lambo 325i and hyper my shit sits pretty low haha we will definitely will have to see who sits lower..?

    Leave a comment:


  • tehwickerman
    replied
    foco meet sounds perfect. lets DOEEETTT

    Leave a comment:


  • 325i
    replied
    arent you selling the e30?^^

    Leave a comment:


  • griffincox
    replied
    I am out of town from 12/19-12/23. Otherwise I am down to meet wherever and whenever, except during normal business hours during the week. Haha.

    Leave a comment:


  • 325ix
    replied
    I can't go any lower :( Not that it needs to be. Yeah, i'm still on the Futuras, I may swap to the weaves though.

    Leave a comment:


  • 325i
    replied
    Originally posted by 325ix
    Oooh. I definitely would love to rent that.
    x2 then i can go lower. are you still rocking the futuras we are expecting snow monday

    fender rolling part in fo co then ill definitely go

    Leave a comment:


  • 325ix
    replied
    Oooh. I definitely would love to rent that.

    Leave a comment:


  • fsmtnbiker
    replied
    I have a fender roller.

    Leave a comment:


  • 325ix
    replied
    Originally posted by 325i
    dammn it!! now i really have to roll my fenders. i am a half inch lower than i was before though
    I need to roll mine also.

    Leave a comment:


  • 325i
    replied
    Originally posted by lambo
    Rob now has the lowest car out of us hahaha
    dammn it!! now i really have to roll my fenders. i am a half inch lower than i was before though

    Leave a comment:


  • lambo
    replied
    Originally posted by hyperE30
    ^^@lambo- we have to see about that!!
    I meant out of me, Rob and Nathan...but it is pretty retardedly low...

    Leave a comment:


  • hyperE30
    replied
    Im down for whatever, drive far or close... just hope is a good day and get the day off.

    ^^@lambo- we have to see about that!!

    Leave a comment:

Working...