Winter Meet brainstorming

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • lambo
    replied
    I can't this weekend. Family in town.

    Edit: I could do tomorrow after noon and the 30th. However, I think weather is gonna be a bit warmer next weekend.
    Last edited by lambo; 12-28-2012, 11:53 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • downforce22
    replied
    Im down. 3-4 people said they wanted to this weekend and then disappeared

    Leave a comment:


  • 325ix
    replied
    I think I could do this weekend.

    Leave a comment:


  • griffincox
    replied
    Bumpity bump. Anyone want to meet up over this weekend?

    Leave a comment:


  • 325ix
    replied
    I could do a meet after the New Year as well.

    Leave a comment:


  • lambo
    replied
    I don't think I'll be able to do karting on the 29th. But, I'm down for a meet up in Ft Collins after the new year.

    Leave a comment:


  • blefevre
    replied
    Works for me so far.

    Leave a comment:


  • ltz Viper
    replied
    so 29th go-karts?

    Leave a comment:


  • fsmtnbiker
    replied
    Sorry guys, I can't do the 22nd. With my vacation coming up, it will be after the new year before I can have a meet up here.

    Leave a comment:


  • downforce22
    replied
    got my front wheel bearing replaced, now i'm rollin smooth.

    Lets get karting planned for the 29th, maybe grab some beers after.

    Leave a comment:


  • Cloudbase
    replied
    My sched on the holidays is all over the place. I'll see where and when you decide and be there if I'm in town.

    Leave a comment:


  • lambo
    replied
    Originally posted by Zreberlcoe
    Sorry I missed out also but what is in foco? A garage?


    This neato garage!

    Leave a comment:


  • 325ix
    replied
    Everything is in FoCo!

    Leave a comment:


  • Zreberlcoe
    replied
    Sorry I missed out also but what is in foco? A garage?

    Leave a comment:


  • Eric
    replied
    I'm leaving for ca on the 27th. Going to have 96 year old grams meet her great grandkids

    Leave a comment:

Working...