Winter Meet brainstorming

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Zreberlcoe
    replied
    Nathan you're selling your E30!

    Leave a comment:


  • 325i
    replied
    22 probably wont work for me, but thats just one person.

    Leave a comment:


  • Zreberlcoe
    replied
    Im coming in late on this but I want to see everyones E30's! So I will be down for both. I could possibly bring two other E30's.

    Leave a comment:


  • Roland H
    replied
    I prefer karting, unless I can hitch a ride to Fort Collins (no point in driving my volvo that far). If we do the 22nd, we should do it during the day or early afternoon.

    Leave a comment:


  • ltz Viper
    replied
    me two!

    Leave a comment:


  • 325ix
    replied
    I like the meet idea as well.

    Leave a comment:


  • lambo
    replied
    Originally posted by ltz Viper
    Would the 22nd work for everyone?
    Fort Collins or karting? I'd have to say I'd prefer a meet in Fort Collins at fstmtnbiker's cool garage if that's possible.

    Leave a comment:


  • Eric
    replied
    Good possibility for me too

    Leave a comment:


  • 325ix
    replied
    I think I could do the 22nd

    Leave a comment:


  • ltz Viper
    replied
    Would the 22nd work for everyone?

    Leave a comment:


  • ltz Viper
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • lambo
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • Eric
    replied






    I like the karting idea better.

    Leave a comment:


  • 325ix
    replied
    I miss that by a few inches.

    Leave a comment:


  • clarkkey594
    replied
    6'2" and higher.

    Leave a comment:

Working...