Winter Meet brainstorming

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • lambo
    replied
    29th or 30th works for me, I think... I think the 30th would be a little better but I'm not sure atm

    Leave a comment:


  • griffincox
    replied
    The next weekend 12/28/12-1/1/13 would be sweet. I am free whenever.

    Leave a comment:


  • blefevre
    replied
    Originally posted by ltz Viper
    hmm it seems a lot of people cant make the 22nd or wont be in Colorado, would it be better to do 29th/30th?
    Yes.

    Leave a comment:


  • Roland H
    replied
    Originally posted by ltz Viper
    hmm it seems a lot of people cant make the 22nd or wont be in Colorado, would it be better to do 29th/30th?
    Yeah, that would be significantly better.

    Leave a comment:


  • ltz Viper
    replied
    hmm it seems a lot of people cant make the 22nd or wont be in Colorado, would it be better to do 29th/30th?

    Leave a comment:


  • 325ix
    replied
    I know I can't do the 23rd, I'll be at the Bronco's game. I could do like lunch time up in FoCo.

    Leave a comment:


  • Zreberlcoe
    replied
    What time are people thinking of doing this? Because Im not sure I could do it on the 23rd.

    Leave a comment:


  • 325i
    replied
    Originally posted by lambo
    We could still do that too, with the more local people. idk...
    x2

    Leave a comment:


  • 325ix
    replied
    Scratch that, 22nd is best for me.

    Leave a comment:


  • ltz Viper
    replied
    so can I

    Leave a comment:


  • 325ix
    replied
    I can do the 23rd

    Leave a comment:


  • griffincox
    replied
    I will be back in town on the morning of the 23rd. I can give anyone a ride from Golden to wherever we meet. If the 22nd works better for everyone I'll catch you all at the next meet.

    Leave a comment:


  • Zreberlcoe
    replied
    22nd is perfect, foco is bad ass.

    Leave a comment:


  • flying_violin
    replied
    I guess I could be in for the 22nd in Fort Collins...

    Leave a comment:


  • Roland H
    replied

    Leave a comment:

Working...