Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there a following in the denver region at all?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

seems pretty dead. i snagged a very clean but front end damage, white on red 90 vert. auto unfortunately.

does any one have a good white hood and fenders. and front clip area that is straight?

hopefully someone is out there.

They are around. Not like PNW scene but more there than here in Albuquerque.

Post some pictures of your car. Damage and all, people will be more likely to chime in and help.
    sigpic
    Gun control means using both hands
    Sex, Drugs, Rock 'n roll. Pick two.

Comment

A lot in the region but the regional forums have pretty much started to die over the last few years with social media and other outlets that are easier and quicker to find and use.
      http://www.Drive4Corners.com

Comment

Yup. I've gotten more and better responses when I post to facebook. Kinda frustrating as that shit is not archived or searchable, but people definitely are better to respond there.

1989 325i Alpine White
        69 STX

Comment

yeah facebook groups suck
          318iS Track Rat :nice: www.drive4corners.com
          '86 325iX 3.1 Stroker Turbo '86 S38B36 325

No one makes this car anymore. The government won't allow them, normal people won't buy them. So it's up to us: the freaks, the weirdos, the informed. To buy them, to appreciate them, and most importantly, to drive them.

Comment

ill post pics when i get back to denver. currently in Albuquerque heading to denver in my 87 vert with hardtop.

ive found some of the facebook groups and agree, they suck.

Comment

There are some die hards in the area. ;) like mr Ted above. Some of us however don't have time for Facebook and all that social shit... forum activity around here these days is slow enough I can actually keep up with it and stay "current"! Haha. But I don't post much. Welcome to the area/vert crowd

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              ...what hasn’t been done to an m20 yet?

m20 Oil Stencil

Comment

I'll start being more active here. Live in Northwest Aurora/S. Stapleton and just picked up a 1987 325. It's frustrating that Facebook seems to be the place to connect since I continue to refuse to use it in any reasonable manner.

Comment

Originally posted by LEANE30 View Post
                  There are some die hards in the area. ;) like mr Ted above. Some of us however don't have time for Facebook and all that social shit...
                  Supposed to be 75 on Saturday, maybe a GTG the next weekend 11/11 -12?
                  1989 332iS AW2 @ 2,342 lbs. m20b31 (JE FSR 10.5:1; 284/280 cam; ST+1 Intakes; RHD 40mm ITB/CF Plenum; Stahl 1.5"/CRMB X/Borla XS Pro; TMS J-Stock suspension (Ver. 2); M3 E3 undertray/VAC CF splitter; exhaust blown difusser; (Teves Mk60 ABS in trunk next)

Originally posted by Jb325is
                  Sucks for everyone involved. Lots of guys are just building IG cars these days... Look good on the internet, but in real life they're hacked up piles of shit.
                  Transaction Feedback: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=258421

Comment

Originally posted by XcvX View Post
                    It's frustrating that Facebook seems to be the place to connect since I continue to refuse to use it in any reasonable manner.
                    Same, screw dat!
                    1989 332iS AW2 @ 2,342 lbs. m20b31 (JE FSR 10.5:1; 284/280 cam; ST+1 Intakes; RHD 40mm ITB/CF Plenum; Stahl 1.5"/CRMB X/Borla XS Pro; TMS J-Stock suspension (Ver. 2); M3 E3 undertray/VAC CF splitter; exhaust blown difusser; (Teves Mk60 ABS in trunk next)

Sucks for everyone involved. Lots of guys are just building IG cars these days... Look good on the internet, but in real life they're hacked up piles of shit.

Comment

I would be down for a meet sometime soon. Unfortunately ill be out of town that weekend. I could also us a second opinion on some things with my vert.

Comment

Originally posted by Milehigh30 View Post
                        I would be down for a meet sometime soon. Unfortunately ill be out of town that weekend. I could also us a second opinion on some things with my vert.
                        LMK, I'm always down to check out any E30 like your vert!

Like everything in life, our group of local E30 tuners is constantly changing. Adam/HyperE30 is selling his bad ass M-Tech 2 s50 turbo; Alex/tehwickerman sold his E30 and E36, and now drives a Subaru; Eric moved (along with real his nice Euro parts); and Zack/ColoradoBMW is into E46's now. At least the Schultz brothers (downforce22/Ted and TSchultz/Tom), dirtyethirty/Marek, are still the mad scientists though pushing the limits.

It would be awesome to have a BMW E30 local GTG sometime, and hang-out with some of the local Denver tuner's I have recently met (S54 Will, Turbo UPS Max, PCulligan, Chaseb124, etc.).

We have some of the sickest quality and technical builds here in Colorado, and it would be nice "IF" we could ALL get together sometime. Think FREE, like Jose O'Shea's on 6th and Union and all-you-can-eat "free tacos" between 6-8pm nightly. Or as TSchultz suggested Sonic on Arapahoe in Aurora, where it's easy to view each others whips.

I'll bring my $1,350 1987 E30 325iS that I basically stole!

Sooner the better...

Comment

I’m down. I’ll bring the ti or the e30.

Comment

Originally posted by 8oost0ne View Post
                            I’m down. I’ll bring the ti or the e30.
                            Awesome Mike! Your $250 Ti will make my $1,350 325iS look expensive, crap. What about Ralph?

Looking forwards to meeting you all...

Originally posted by nogapersnBMWs View Post
                            So downforce22/Ted and TSchultz/Tom (D4C organizers, http://drive4corners.com/) and I will be meeting this Sunday, 11/12/17, at 2:00pm @ Sonic Drive-In, 11237 East Arapahoe Place, Centennial, CO 80112.

On FB please contact Tom Schultz or https://www.facebook.com/events/190295881543403/

Looking forwards to seeing you all if you can make it!

Comment

I’ll get Ralph to come with the e30 vert

Comment

Working...
                              X