Harvey Lopez = DICK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Harvey Lopez = DICK

So this Denver tuner Harvey Lopez asks for E30 help, and I help him.

First, he sends his parts to my house as he claims they will get stolen if sent to his (and Harvey used a false name of Javier, WTF?). Second, I lent him $25 to buy parts. Third, I lend him a 16mm open end wrench and o-ring pullers to do his driveshaft. Fourth, I lent him an electric impact, breaker bars, impact sockets, etc, to repair his drive shaft.

Harvey orders wrong parts right and left, finally gets the right ones, and fixes his drive shaft after two weeks.

During the following three weeks I kept asking for my money and tools, but Harvey said he didnt have time to return any of it because of "family and work" (while Harvey admits, WHILE ON PROBATION FOR A FELONY, he's doing blow/coke with his lesbo GF).

This period also included a time when Harvey needed a rear shock mount, which he installed without the lower shock washer so it simply busted through the RSM. Harvey claimed he didnt have the tools or my $ on him. I gave Harvey another one (or two in total) RSMs for free. I told Harvey before the first blown out RSM about the need for two washers, one upper and one lower, but he of course didn't listen. LAME, return my stuff in a timely fashion.

Harvey had all kinds of hours to work on his rusted out 325e, but not minutes to return my money or tools. Selfish?

PLEASE AVOID THIS DICK!

PS: I've sent a link to Harvey, hopefully he will reply.
    Last edited by nogapersnBMWs; 05-17-2020, 02:07 PM.
    1989 332iS AW2 @ 2,342 lbs. m20b31 (JE FSR 10.5:1; 284/280 cam; ST+1 Intakes; RHD 40mm ITB/CF Plenum; Stahl 1.5"/CRMB X/Borla XS Pro; TMS J-Stock suspension (Ver. 2); M3 E3 undertray/VAC CF splitter; exhaust blown difusser; (Teves Mk60 ABS in trunk next)

Originally posted by Jb325is
    Sucks for everyone involved. Lots of guys are just building IG cars these days... Look good on the internet, but in real life they're hacked up piles of shit.
    Transaction Feedback: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=258421

Sorry to hear Glen. You say eh is a tuner, does he have a shop we can avoid?
    318iS Track Rat :nice: www.drive4corners.com
    '86 325iX 3.1 Stroker Turbo '86 S38B36 325

No one makes this car anymore. The government won't allow them, normal people won't buy them. So it's up to us: the freaks, the weirdos, the informed. To buy them, to appreciate them, and most importantly, to drive them.

Comment

Oh Jeez... That sucks Glen
      Simon
      Current Cars:
      -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Working...
      X