oregon meet anytime soon

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • travis816
    replied
    I'm down for sure on wednesday, where is it actually located at?

    Leave a comment:


  • crazyman
    replied
    What, Wednesday? Ah man I have drill those night's, man this suck's.

    Leave a comment:


  • AbeSonic
    replied
    Originally posted by cbake82
    Hey FYI Wednesday nights are endurance races at sykart. $25 bucks for members for a 30 minute race. They do 2-3 heats depending on how many people show up. It would be cool to get a group of us R3V guys racing as well. Normal walk-in racing is $15 bucks for non-members and $10 for members m-f and $15 on weekends.
    THATS hella worth is. I'm fuckin down. :hitler:
    What time are you thinkin CBake?
    Sidenote: Cbake is that really you I found on xbox? lmao

    Leave a comment:


  • Matt-B
    replied
    Im down

    so this wednesday?

    Leave a comment:


  • cbake82
    replied
    Hey FYI Wednesday nights are endurance races at sykart. $25 bucks for members for a 30 minute race. They do 2-3 heats depending on how many people show up. It would be cool to get a group of us R3V guys racing as well. Normal walk-in racing is $15 bucks for non-members and $10 for members m-f and $15 on weekends.

    Leave a comment:


  • crazyman
    replied
    I would definitely be interested in going to one. Most of the e30's on here are alot nicer than mine, but it still would be cool to see some these rides in person.

    Leave a comment:


  • Wishno87
    replied
    Another Meat meet?

    Leave a comment:


  • travis816
    replied
    I'm in for sure.

    Leave a comment:


  • Van Westervelt
    replied
    What are e30 meets? You mean 'e30 meats?'

    Leave a comment:


  • bmwm42
    replied
    That seems about right for mine too

    Leave a comment:


  • Matt-B
    replied
    no washes in 2 months here

    Leave a comment:


  • bmwm42
    replied
    I'm down anytime my car anit much to look at but eh

    Leave a comment:


  • Matt-B
    replied
    next sunny sunday...

    Leave a comment:


  • AbeSonic
    replied
    Originally posted by cbake82
    Im down as well. I met Abe at sykart the night he tried to set up the meet but I was just there racing. But no one showed up.
    But I am down for a meet!!!
    Fuck yeah you did! lol

    Leave a comment:


  • ejnight
    replied
    the next Sunny Sunday, I'm in :D

    Leave a comment:

Working...