oregon meet anytime soon

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • DeM3n
    replied
    Borbets? Those have a HUGE lip! I like 'em!

    Leave a comment:


  • Twelvizm
    replied
    I've been daydreamdriving. I've even picked out my future wheels.

    Leave a comment:


  • Twelvizm
    replied
    My Passat is AWD. Nice for plowing through the snow and safe stable driving but RWD is better for fun time!

    Leave a comment:


  • cbake82
    replied
    RWD FTW!!(or AWD)!!!!!!!! FWD SUCKS BALLS!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • Twelvizm
    replied
    Woodstock euro GTG any given Saturday night, always a good time. I'm working on showing up in an E21 shortly. VW's just aren't doing it for me these days. RWD is pulling on my heartstrings.

    Leave a comment:


  • cbake82
    replied
    Going to the Pub at the end of the universe if anyone wants to join

    Leave a comment:


  • DeM3n
    replied
    Originally posted by travis816
    no one interested!?
    Are you bringing the beast? Roll that bitch!....literally :)

    BTW, that's a huge sig :)

    Leave a comment:


  • cbake82
    replied
    Im broke, no gas or money currently. Maybe by next week I'll have some to go racing. But keep this going and eventually well have it figured out... lol

    Leave a comment:


  • crazyman
    replied
    Ok well Monday would work better better for me. So hopefully it will for everyone else. Let me know what time you all want to meet.

    Leave a comment:


  • travis816
    replied
    ok well lets try and get a good group rounded up for next week then,

    Leave a comment:


  • travis816
    replied
    sounds good to me!

    Leave a comment:


  • crazyman
    replied
    Sorry man not this week. I just got done studying up for the re-cert stuff I have to do on Wednesday. Next week will probably work for me, I'll ask my buddy and see if he wants to go as well.

    Leave a comment:


  • travis816
    replied
    no one interested!?

    Leave a comment:


  • travis816
    replied
    Ok well lets get a list of people going on monday.

    -travis816
    -

    Leave a comment:


  • crazyman
    replied
    I'm not saying he is, I'm not calling any one out either. I was mentioning how cool it was. That was the first time I have ever done anything like that before.

    Leave a comment:

Working...