oregon meet anytime soon

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • travis816
    replied
    Originally posted by AbeSonic
    *Clarifying
    Cool dude you can spell.. Is that like you way of dis'in on me? I mean what can you do good other then spell? Talk shit? I think people understood what I was saying.

    Leave a comment:


  • AbeSonic
    replied
    Sadly guys, I'm going to have to drop out from Wednesdays meet. No more funds available. Unless you bastards start buying my shit! lol I will work on pics...

    Leave a comment:


  • bmwm42
    replied
    lmao

    Leave a comment:


  • AbeSonic
    replied
    Originally posted by travis816
    Right on, thanks for clarifiying.

    *Clarifying

    Leave a comment:


  • travis816
    replied
    do we wanna get a list of ppl that are going to attend? and an exact time

    Leave a comment:


  • CorvallisBMW
    replied
    damn, wish I could make it to this but I have a party to attend :( I need to hone my skills before March :)

    Leave a comment:


  • travis816
    replied
    Right on, thanks for clarifiying.

    Leave a comment:


  • e1_griego
    replied
    The other sykart is in tukwila, wa. And they just opened one in CA.

    Leave a comment:


  • travis816
    replied
    ok well im sorry for the spelling. I belive there is more then one.

    Leave a comment:


  • AbeSonic
    replied
    Uhh... The one in Tigard? >.>
    I didn't think there was more than one...
    Also... "Witch" should be "Which"

    Leave a comment:


  • travis816
    replied
    Witch Sykart are you guys talking?

    Leave a comment:


  • cbake82
    replied
    Originally posted by AbeSonic
    THATS hella worth is. I'm fuckin down. :hitler:
    What time are you thinkin CBake?
    Sidenote: Cbake is that really you I found on xbox? lmao
    Yeah thats me on xbox live And they usually start their first endurance race about 8pm on Wednesdays

    Leave a comment:


  • bmwm42
    replied
    ill for sure try to make this

    Leave a comment:


  • AbeSonic
    replied
    Sykart Indoor Racing
    8205 SW Hunziker St.
    Tigard, OR 97223

    Leave a comment:


  • e1_griego
    replied
    They just changed the track at sykart last sunday and the new layout is wicked. Very fun, busy and technical.

    Leave a comment:

Working...