oregon meet anytime soon

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • crazyman
    replied
    Dude it was awesome getting to know some more e30 guy's :p

    Leave a comment:


  • AbeSonic
    replied
    What he fucking said. lol ^

    Leave a comment:


  • cbake82
    replied
    So Im glad that some people showed up but the rest of you suck fucking balls don't say "hey Im down for a meet" and never fucking show fuck you slackers!

    Leave a comment:


  • AbeSonic
    replied
    Yay 4 people showed up! 4 e30!!

    Leave a comment:


  • bmwm42
    replied
    Ill be there after 8

    Leave a comment:


  • cbake82
    replied
    On my way back there now. Ill be at sykart in about 15 minutes.

    Leave a comment:


  • bmwm42
    replied
    You guys going still

    Leave a comment:


  • cbake82
    replied
    Endurance races are on Mondays now also sorry just found out a few hours ago

    Leave a comment:


  • travis816
    replied
    I didn't think anyone was going or else i would have been up there, ill be there next Wednesday for sure!

    Leave a comment:


  • cbake82
    replied
    I was there did 2 heats gonna go back and meet Abe here shortly anyone else going? Travis? BMWM42? Matt B? I am planin on doin at least 2 more heats and there are already some good guys there now...
    LETS GO SLACKERS!!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • AbeSonic
    replied
    I'm currently here... (at my house) but will be leaving shortly. I'm probably a solid 30min away with traffic and all that shit. See you bitches there.
    AbeSonic #19

    Leave a comment:


  • bmwm42
    replied
    who is going today?????????????????

    Leave a comment:


  • travis816
    replied
    Originally posted by AbeSonic
    Oh don't get your panties in a bunch. Use firefox as it has a built in spell check. I'm actually the coolest dude you will ever meet. I'm not talking shit and if I was, its would be a lot better than correcting you on your spelling you un-educated trout.
    Haters. And I make myself so easy to love...
    you right i am vary un-educated in some areas, Spelling and school. everyone has there own perks.

    Leave a comment:


  • travis816
    replied
    Im in if a few more decide to go. I wanna see some e30s, missed the picnic this year so ive been jones'in for even a small meet!

    Leave a comment:


  • cbake82
    replied
    Originally posted by bmwm42
    i would but headed to the bmw mourge right now
    A strickly BMW junk yard? I wanna go!!!! lol

    Leave a comment:

Working...