oregon meet anytime soon

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • bmwm42
    replied
    i would but headed to the bmw mourge right now

    Leave a comment:


  • cbake82
    replied
    Originally posted by AbeSonic
    Sykart Indoor Racing
    8205 SW Hunziker St.
    Tigard, OR 97223
    well head to Portland call me when you're at the I205 and I'll meet you at sykart, sound good?
    503-707-7788

    Leave a comment:


  • bmwm42
    replied
    im not local to tigard im down in the salem area but otherwise hell yeah

    Leave a comment:


  • cbake82
    replied
    Originally posted by bmwm42
    ■One Free Race Session
    ■One Free Hygienic Helmet Liner
    ■One Free B-Day Race Session on or up to a week after your Birthday

    ■Ability to Qualify and Drive 9HP Karts
    ■Discounted Racing(Mon-Fri)!

    not bad for 30 bones
    right!

    Well Im bored I think Im gonna go cruise around bumpin my system. In my beat up e30... lol Hey you wanna go blow ten bucks I'll go do a race with you now if you aint got nothing going on. I heard the track was changed (not sure about that) and it would be good for you to do some laps before the endurance tonight if you're going.

    Leave a comment:


  • bmwm42
    replied
    ■One Free Race Session
    ■One Free Hygienic Helmet Liner
    ■One Free B-Day Race Session on or up to a week after your Birthday

    ■Ability to Qualify and Drive 9HP Karts
    ■Discounted Racing(Mon-Fri)!

    not bad for 30 bones

    Leave a comment:


  • AbeSonic
    replied
    And you have to be a member to get the 9hp kart.
    Red turtle shells not included.

    Leave a comment:


  • cbake82
    replied
    yeah it doesn't take long if you can drive. I had mine in less then 10 heats. It's just the cost of the races to get there too and if you're planin on doin it I would suggest gettin the membership. it will make it a lot cheaper in the long run.

    Leave a comment:


  • bmwm42
    replied
    damit this would be my first time

    Leave a comment:


  • cbake82
    replied
    Originally posted by bmwm42
    how to you get qualified for the 9hp
    you have to have 5 separate heats with one qualifying time in each. And you are required to keep track of them yourself and then once you have all five print outs you then bring them all in together and you are upgraded to the higher class kart.

    Leave a comment:


  • bmwm42
    replied
    how to you get qualified for the 9hp

    Leave a comment:


  • cbake82
    replied
    hell Im down to do it every Wednesday at sykart! We should try and set up a weekly meet for a local r3v group anyways. So just talked to Abe, he isn't racing but would be down to go to BS and watch / look at other peoples rides. Im down to race. I am qualified for the 9hp but if we get enough of us in a race I would be whiling to race in the 6.5hp to be with the rest of the group. But Seriously guys lets get a head count on who is planing on going tonight!


    1. Cbake
    2.
    3.
    4.
    5.
    6.
    7.
    8.
    9.
    10.

    Leave a comment:


  • bmwm42
    replied
    who is going today or would next wednesday work better for everyone

    Leave a comment:


  • AbeSonic
    replied
    Originally posted by travis816
    Cool dude you can spell.. Is that like you way of dis'in on me? I mean what can you do good other then spell? Talk shit? I think people understood what I was saying.
    Oh don't get your panties in a bunch. Use firefox as it has a built in spell check. I'm actually the coolest dude you will ever meet. I'm not talking shit and if I was, its would be a lot better than correcting you on your spelling you un-educated trout.
    Haters. And I make myself so easy to love...

    Leave a comment:


  • cbake82
    replied
    Well I guess I will start here and ask how many people are serious about going tonight because Reckless_Havoc I guess in going to meadows to hit up night skiing. And I haven't been up to the mountain yet this year but I also haven't been to Sykart in a few weeks.... SO Who is planing on going to Sykart tonight? the Endurance races start about 8pm

    Leave a comment:


  • EN318isPDX
    replied
    Originally posted by travis816
    Cool dude you can spell.. Is that like you way of dis'in on me? I mean what can you do good other then spell? Talk shit? I think people understood what I was saying.
    Gotta get that post count up somehow!

    Leave a comment:

Working...