oregon meet anytime soon

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • travis816
    replied
    I can promise you that Van westervelt is the least of a noob to any of us.. i believe a bow down would be needed. Just saying.. hes pretty much a King sancho!

    Leave a comment:


  • crazyman
    replied
    Originally posted by Van Westervelt
    I am always down for meets, but I also have a life which does not mean I am free any ol time.

    I love all the noobs tryin to call people out.
    I'm no noob either. I have had a couple of e30's and have always love to work on them. I never knew until a month ago that there was e30 specific places, When I found out I was stoked. Then my buddy told me to come here to this site, cus of how good it was.

    Leave a comment:


  • crazyman
    replied
    Originally posted by daniel
    saying this automatically disqualifies you from being cool.
    I was just saying that to let people know what they missed out on. That's all :nice:

    Leave a comment:


  • travis816
    replied
    sounds good! i like the monday idea anyways because theres never anythign to do on a monday..

    Leave a comment:


  • cbake82
    replied
    Originally posted by travis816
    Well what ever, this all started because of my lack of spelling and becuase i'm a un-educated trout. Just no respect these days. but either way im down for next wednesday. Ready to take some fools out!
    The endurance races moved to Monday night now that leagues are over for the season. If we wann a do the endros Monday would be the night but Im down for whatever also.

    Leave a comment:


  • cbake82
    replied
    Originally posted by Van Westervelt
    Down for a meet, and having one 2 days before the largest holiday in the world. Probly not gonna get a lot of attendees. You are new here as mostly everyone whos been around at all does not know who you are. I'm still a noob when it comes to some things like e30sport etc. And stop yelling ya noob. lol
    whatever you say buddy :up:

    Leave a comment:


  • CorvallisBMW
    replied
    Originally posted by cbake82
    WELL CONSIDERING I'VE BEEN TO TWO PICNICS, HAVE TWO E30s, AND JUST NEVER POSTED TILL RECENTLY I DON'T THINK i CAN BE CONSIDERED A NOOB!

    Leave a comment:


  • travis816
    replied
    Well what ever, this all started because of my lack of spelling and becuase i'm a un-educated trout. Just no respect these days. but either way im down for next wednesday. Ready to take some fools out!
    Last edited by travis816; 12-23-2010, 04:25 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • Van Westervelt
    replied
    Down for a meet, and having one 2 days before the largest holiday in the world. Probly not gonna get a lot of attendees. You are new here as mostly everyone whos been around at all does not know who you are. I'm still a noob when it comes to some things like e30sport etc. And stop yelling ya noob. lol

    Leave a comment:


  • AbeSonic
    replied
    Originally posted by EN318isPDX
    You are right but do you ever say anything positive?
    Me or Daniel?

    Leave a comment:


  • AbeSonic
    replied
    Originally posted by daniel
    saying this automatically disqualifies you from being cool.
    Its not a lie if you believe it.

    Leave a comment:


  • cbake82
    replied
    Originally posted by Van Westervelt
    I am always down for meets, but I also have a life which does not mean I am free any ol time.

    I love all the noobs tryin to call people out.
    WELL CONSIDERING I'VE BEEN TO TWO PICNICS, HAVE TWO E30s, AND JUST NEVER POSTED TILL RECENTLY I DON'T THINK i CAN BE CONSIDERED A NOOB!
    Last edited by cbake82; 12-23-2010, 01:21 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • Van Westervelt
    replied
    I am always down for meets, but I also have a life which does not mean I am free any ol time.

    I love all the noobs tryin to call people out.

    Leave a comment:


  • EN318isPDX
    replied
    Originally posted by daniel
    saying this automatically disqualifies you from being cool.
    You are right but do you ever say anything positive?

    Leave a comment:


  • daniel
    replied
    Originally posted by AbeSonic
    I'm actually the coolest dude you will ever meet.
    saying this automatically disqualifies you from being cool.

    Leave a comment:

Working...