Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Glad to see more e30's showin up at red door meet tonight, last week was a bust.

    Comment


      Originally posted by Henna30 View Post
      Just ordered all my parts to do the cooling system on the slicktop. this should be a fun new experience working on an m42. Ive heard bleeding them can be a bitch. oh joy...
      Refilling the m42 cooling system is super easy. No need for bleed.

      Comment


        Originally posted by Wschnitz View Post
        Took my Baby for her first photo shoot :D

        I love it more every day I think
        Looking good Will! The front plate delete piece would look amazing on it IMO
        Simon
        Current Car:
        -2017 i3 REx, 21st Century E30
        -1975 Alfa Romeo Giulia Nuova Super 1300, the never-ending name & project



        Make R3V Great Again -2020

        Comment


          Originally posted by EN318isPDX View Post
          Looks clean! 88 needs plastics imo
          I'd say keep the DB's...it's a good look when done right!
          -Brad, AlphaTeam Motorwerks, LLC
          91' 318iS - S54/6MT Swapped
          08' E90 M3 6MT - Daily
          04' Chevy Duramax CCLB - Work Truck/Hauler


          Originally posted by IronJoe
          Alpha Team: running through e30s, gringo icebergs, and 19 yr olds.

          Originally posted by 2mAn
          Brads a standup guy even though he likes buttsex

          Comment


            Originally posted by spiDmang View Post
            I'd say keep the DB's...it's a good look when done right!
            Thanks, I LOVE them on 88s, why Change it :)
            1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
            willschnitz

            Comment


              Will, $35 well spent

              http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=230829
              Simon
              Current Car:
              -2017 i3 REx, 21st Century E30
              -1975 Alfa Romeo Giulia Nuova Super 1300, the never-ending name & project



              Make R3V Great Again -2020

              Comment


                new owner of a 528e whoop whoop
                Originally posted by blunttech
                r3v does not fuck around. First you get banned, then they shoot you

                Comment


                  Originally posted by Ryann View Post
                  Refilling the m42 cooling system is super easy. No need for bleed.
                  Its easy to do, but you should bleed it.

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by 2man View Post
                    I was planning on it simon, I just need more part sales first, I'd like to buy a griots detailing kit first, the sedan needs a hardcore polish.
                    1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
                    willschnitz

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by OldDrunkenSailor View Post
                      I mean on a corporate level though. The dude made it because he wanted to haul more, but the company never thought of it.

                      I still think it's crazy the whole headlight leveling system. Who else has ever done that (not including luxury cars in the mid-late 2000s)?
                      Pretty much all cars with OEM HID's have either automatic or manual leveling systems.
                      1989 325iC Zinnoberrot

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by OldDrunkenSailor View Post
                        I still think it's crazy the whole headlight leveling system. Who else has ever done that (not including luxury cars in the mid-late 2000s)?
                        Saab 9000, chief. Never made it to the US though.
                        '89 Schwarz E30 M3 Cabriolet Build

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by Wschnitz View Post
                          I was planning on it simon, I just need more part sales first, I'd like to buy a griots detailing kit first, the sedan needs a hardcore polish.
                          Megauires high end stuff (ie: not the stuff they sell at the parts store) works very well, I also really like Auto Magic too. You'll get more for your money that way. IMO, at least.
                          Autobahn Motorsport - Restoration and Service - Portland, Oregon
                          503.967.3800
                          '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by Austin! View Post
                            Megauires high end stuff (ie: not the stuff they sell at the parts store) works very well, I also really like Auto Magic too. You'll get more for your money that way. IMO, at least.
                            I'm going to buy the griots polisher and pads at least, they are nice quality and do a good job, Wax and polish though I'm going to research.
                            1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
                            willschnitz

                            Comment


                              I like Megauires Synthetic Sealant 2.0 and finish it up with a nice wax. Have yet to find one I like really well, Auto Magic Banana Magic smells damn nice though and lasts a while. As far as a polish goes, Megauires Swirl Remover works alright.
                              Autobahn Motorsport - Restoration and Service - Portland, Oregon
                              503.967.3800
                              '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

                              Comment


                                I have 1 extra Bilstein Sport front strut insert, pm me if you are interested

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X