No announcement yet.

PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Going to drop my 2.7i into my coupe this weekend if anyone wants to shoot the shit and hang out while it goes down. I live near GreenLake and plan to get started about 10am.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2
    clutchCTRL!
    Move with a purpose.
    - 1991 325iX 4dr/5spd
    - 1976 2002 SlickTop/2.7i M20/G260
    - 2000 323i AT
    2016 Mazda CX3 Sport AWD

Comment

Thanks Jon, got it sorted out! Can't wait to get off work. Been a long week.
      clutchCTRL!
      Move with a purpose.
      - 1991 325iX 4dr/5spd
      - 2000 323i AT
      2016 Mazda CX3 Sport AWD

Comment

Originally posted by drulle View Post
        What's up man?
        I know, it's been a while... until yesterday when I picked up another e30. I've been too busy working and family, had no time for projects, but will see now... trying to figure out which direction to go with this one. You should stop by sometime
        I drove through your neighborhood the other day on our way back from XXX but figured you were busy with your fam.

1987 Alpinweiß 325is

Like the PNW E30 Local Crew Facebook page

Comment

Contemplating selling the euro car, I don't think I have time for another project.

Comment

Dibsssss
            '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Any word on the Title Situation? Parting it out yet?! haha.
              clutchCTRL!
              Move with a purpose.
              - 1991 325iX 4dr/5spd
              - 2000 323i AT
              2016 Mazda CX3 Sport AWD

Comment

Originally posted by kid325e View Post
                Any word on the Title Situation? Parting it out yet?! haha.
                Havnt had time yet. It would be nice to get a title and get it running then I could probably make a nice chunk of Change off it.

Comment

You could still part it out and still come out on top IMO.

The only issue after that point is what to do with the shell. Pretty sure they can't scrap it if you don't have the title?
                  clutchCTRL!
                  Move with a purpose.
                  - 1991 325iX 4dr/5spd
                  - 2000 323i AT
                  2016 Mazda CX3 Sport AWD

Comment

Originally posted by kid325e View Post
                    You could still part it out and still come out on top IMO.

The only issue after that point is what to do with the shell. Pretty sure they can't scrap it if you don't have the title?
                    I can sell it right now for double what I paid and be done with it but I'd like to make a little more than that if I do sell it.

Comment

Anybody wanna bring a cherry picker by and help me pull the motor out of my parts car this weekend I need the thing out of my driveway.

Comment

Originally posted by Pdxseth View Post
                        I can sell it right now for double what I paid and be done with it but I'd like to make a little more than that if I do sell it.
                        My offer still stands. It is damn hard to get rid of a car with no title (especially one with a situation like yours, ask me know I know.) Even if you cut it up...places WANT a title, no real way around it, so tweaker waffleswaffleswaffleswaffless can't go ripping cars off and selling the shell when it's all done.
                        '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Originally posted by Austin! View Post
                          My offer still stands. It is damn hard to get rid of a car with no title (especially one with a situation like yours, ask me know I know.) Even if you cut it up...places WANT a title, no real way around it, so tweaker waffleswaffleswaffleswaffless can't go ripping cars off and selling the shell when it's all done.
                          Tiny peices Ive done it before. It's just a lot of work. But I would prefer not to cut it.

Comment

I primered the spoiler

Ditched the cloth rear seat and put in a super clean vinyl one

And put on a new shift knob and boot. And also cleaned and conditioned the Italvolanti.

Tomorrow should include putting on the coilovers, painting the spoiler, and cleaning and mounting the RMs. just in time for The Old School Reunion.

Comment

And here's how she'll sit until tomorrow.

Comment

What happened to the wheels?

Comment

Working...
                                X