Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
    I dont blame you. I hate cleaning any type of weave wheel, so I will never own another set of BBS wheels. plus I love my 11# wheels. function>form
    Its a labor of love.

    Comment


      Comment


        Hahahahahaha that's great.
        1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
        willschnitz

        Comment


          Originally posted by Twelvizm View Post
          Thanks I will send that along to the owner lol

          Comment


            I've never liked these wheels. But, they look good on your car.

            Comment


              Originally posted by Twelvizm View Post
              I've never liked these wheels. But, they look good on your car.

              Ha thanks, I'll give this a test run. I like minilite style wheels just prefer them on British cars.. Not sure what I will do with them when I am done with em, probably scrap them with this m42 radiator

              Comment


                Keep them as winter wheels.

                Comment


                  Sell them to me and i'll run them on my 02.
                  clutchCTRL!
                  Move with a purpose.
                  - 1991 325iX 4dr/5spd
                  - 1976 2002 SlickTop/2.7i M20/G260
                  - 2000 323i AT
                  2016 Mazda CX3 Sport AWD

                  Comment


                    Maybe the sig king can help me out with a new one?

                    http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/n...udd541/E30.jpg

                    Thanks Adam!

                    1989 325i Alpine s52 coupe
                    2003 540i M-Sport 6 speed
                    2003 X5 3.0

                    Comment


                      Send me the link to the whole album so I can look around. That pic aint too bad. But the shadows on the fender and how dark the nose is, is less than ideal.

                      Comment


                        Anyone know how to get this "oxidation" off chrome trim? And no its not getting painted black, I like my BMW signature single chrome ring around the windows.



                        Also Suspension is happening tonight ;D
                        1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
                        willschnitz

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by Twelvizm View Post

                          The secret hipster in me is screaming "I had a banana sig before it was cool"

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by Pdxseth View Post
                            The secret hipster in me is screaming "I had a banana sig before it was cool"
                            so are you trying to say my Shitshow isn't cool?.....



                            You're right.
                            Dumpster Fire Pilot

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by Wschnitz View Post
                              Anyone know how to get this "oxidation" off chrome trim? And no its not getting painted black, I like my BMW signature single chrome ring around the windows.



                              Also Suspension is happening tonight ;D
                              I used mag/alum polish by mothers


                              Please leave feedback below, thanks

                              http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by delamaize View Post
                                so are you trying to say my Shitshow isn't cool?.....







                                You're right.

                                Some how when I went to quote that all I got was your pic.

                                Yours is cool, mine was cool first.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X