Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ajhostetter View Post
    Me too. Sorry your beautiful car broke on the track
    This is what happens when Wrong Innovations touches your car.. Hope it wasnt anything serious!

Comment

Originally posted by EN318isPDX View Post
      This is what happens when Wrong Innovations touches your car.. Hope it wasnt anything serious!

So I realize you don't like those guys, but I'm pretty sure Chris's work had nothing to do with it. A little clip on the throttle.
      sigpic

2014 GTI | 2002 Land Cruiser | 1991 Volvo 745t

Comment

Originally posted by bgibson View Post
        Nice! Where did you dyno?
        Originally posted by Nesset View Post
        The BMWCCA dyno day? If your car is the m30 turbo car that made 275
        Carb Connection, yes the BMWCCA dyno day. That was me. Will be going back there soon to have them tune it. ~300 for a dyno session/tune.
        After that no more mods till I can get a different manifold to support my hx35 and get rid of the k27. Then back to the dyno, vicious cycle...
        m106 1990 e30
        e36 daily
        e32 cruiser

Comment

Me too. Sorry your beautiful car broke on the track
          So I realize you don't like those guys, but I'm pretty sure Chris's work had nothing to do with it. A little clip on the throttle.
          It's no biggie. I put a new c clip in until I get the BMW clip. I might find something a little better too. Sometimes cars break things when driven like they should be and not just hard parked. :)
          1989 325iC Zinnoberrot

Comment

looks to be a slick top...http://seattle.craigslist.org/tac/cto/4523724679.html

-1991 318is
            -200,000 miles
            -5 speed
            -clean title
            -new tabs
            Great running car. Used as a daily driver right now but just want to try something new. Interior is great just needs a shampoo. Has a new aftermarket Bluetooth radio. New brakes, shocks, tires and oil change have been done recently. Paint is a little rough. Rear bumper and front fender have a little damage. The trunk has the clear coat off so looks like it is fading. Great for a daily, drift project, first car, or enthusiast. Price is 3500 OBO. Don't be afraid to offer! Text or call with any questions! Thanks
            sigpic

Comment

So the Rose Cup races were fun. Local CCA had a good turnout. I met a couple of E30 guys and got to see a really nice S14/swapped 2002.
              Yep. the whole thing was great. meet some cool dudes and weather was nice for the most part.
              sigpic
              Currently without an e30. Will probably die soon.

Comment

Too bad its an m42 car :P

JK if I was rolling in the dough id have looked at it already.
                1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
                willschnitz

Comment

looks to be a slick top...http://seattle.craigslist.org/tac/cto/4523724679.html

-1991 318is
                  -200,000 miles
                  -5 speed
                  -clean title
                  -new tabs
                  Great running car. Used as a daily driver right now but just want to try something new. Interior is great just needs a shampoo. Has a new aftermarket Bluetooth radio. New brakes, shocks, tires and oil change have been done recently. Paint is a little rough. Rear bumper and front fender have a little damage. The trunk has the clear coat off so looks like it is fading. Great for a daily, drift project, first car, or enthusiast. Price is 3500 OBO. Don't be afraid to offer! Text or call with any questions! Thanks

That guy will be lucky to get 1500 for that car. My brother looked at it the first day it was posted and its a total roach. The engine was totally covered in thick dirt and grease, moldy carpet, rust, no service records what so ever, the list goes on. Needless to say He offered him a grand for it, only because it was a slick top. The car needs EVERYTHING. Title is not in his name as well.

1984 Hennarot 325i - Euro swapped /Built m20 -FOR SALE-
                  1968 Mercury Cougar --Restored Garage queen-

Comment

Originally posted by Henna30 View Post
                    That guy will be lucky to get 1500 for that car. My brother looked at it the first day it was posted and its a total roach. The engine was totally covered in thick dirt and grease, moldy carpet, rust, no service records what so ever, the list goes on. Needless to say He offered him a grand for it, only because it was a slick top. The car needs EVERYTHING. Title is not in his name as well.
                    Good to know...
                    sigpic

Comment

Some dumb ass will probably buy it for full asking price. Kids are definitely getting stupider these days.
                      '72 2002 | '74 3.0cs | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '11 328i

Comment

Originally posted by Austin! View Post
                        Some dumb ass will probably buy it for full asking price. Kids are definitely getting stupider these days.
                        I have an offer pending!!!
                        sigpic

Comment

For how much tho lol
                          -1976 2002 daily (Sold)
                          -1986 528e 5 speed daily

Comment

Originally posted by Nesset View Post
                            For how much tho lol
                            I'll tow it for free.
                            sigpic

Comment

I'll tow it for free.

Id spend a thousand on it. No more. Only thing in my eyes that's appealing on it is slick top status.
                              -1976 2002 daily (Sold)
                              -1986 528e 5 speed daily

Comment

TIL rattle canned wheels = refinished.

-guy selling rattle canned wheels at refinished or OEM mint prices.
                                1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
                                willschnitz

Comment

Working...
                                X