No announcement yet.

PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My 1989 325is weighs in at 2317#. Thats with a heavy ass optima battery too. Gutted out interior track car. Not much more weight can be taken out, maybe 20-30 lbs.

Comment

Originally posted by Mlarsen View Post
      My car weighs hella, I got three dead hookers in the trunk.
      tacoma problems
      My Build Thread

My Transaction Feedback

Comment

Late models are way heavier then earlies. But it should be around 2400. Especially after I strip the rest of this.
        1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
        willschnitz

Comment

Mines 2600 on the dot, gutted trunk, random not needed shit gone and manual windows, but sub, and heavy wheels make up the difference. my bumpers are pretty light too.

Comment

Originally posted by Wschnitz View Post
            Hope the 325e doesnt roll tomorrow at the CCC, never know with my luck and a 2400lb car on stock suspension :rofl:
            Eyyyyy I'm gunna be there! Not participating but I am going to be volunteering. I'll be the skinny kid with a black beanie and a ///M shirt on lol
            -1976 2002 daily (Sold)
            -1986 528e 5 speed daily

Comment

Originally posted by Nesset View Post
              Eyyyyy I'm gunna be there! Not participating but I am going to be volunteering. I'll be the skinny kid with a black beanie and a ///M shirt on lol
              Cool, it should be fun, im excited to finally get into track stuff after all this time.
              willschnitz

Comment

Originally posted by kid325e View Post
                Would love to see what Simon's car weighs out to as well!
                Mine weighed 2560 with a full tank, full interior, M20 + G260 and me ~170#. The car was originally a 84 M10 car, so figure under 2400# at that point. I dont have an accurate weight with the aluminum M52 yet, but I have added a few small things besides the motor, heaviest being a 12" lukebox. If Im still under 2500# I will be VERY happy. This isnt a stripped out racecar, this is a full interior car and I will probably be adding A/C soon too
                Simon
                Current Cars:
                -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Can't wait to see what my 2002 weighs after it's all said and done and interior all back in it.

Got access to corner balancing scales so curious to see what the weight distribution will be like as well!

Need to do the iX too just for shits and gigs. No dead hookers in the back though. lol
                  clutchCTRL!
                  Move with a purpose.
                  - 1991 325iX 4dr/5spd
                  - 1976 2002 SlickTop/2.7i M20/G260
                  - 2000 323i AT
                  2016 Mazda CX3 Sport AWD

Comment

Paolo, I'd be up for that when you've got the scales set up. Let me know if that's a possibility.
                    m106 1990 e30
                    e36 daily
                    e32 cruiser

Comment

Tom, for sure. I should be able to bring them home and use them in my garage sometime soon.

Should shoot to do it at my Bday/Housewarming party. All new garage setup baby!
                      clutchCTRL!
                      Move with a purpose.
                      - 1991 325iX 4dr/5spd
                      - 2000 323i AT
                      2016 Mazda CX3 Sport AWD

Comment

Originally posted by kid325e View Post
                        Tom, for sure. I should be able to bring them home and use them in my garage sometime soon.

Should shoot to do it at my Bday/Housewarming party. All new garage setup baby!
                        Any chance it can be during the week Im in town???? ;D @ End of July
                        Simon
                        Current Cars:
                        -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Give me enough notice and i'm sure we could make anything happen my fine feathered friend! Let me know when you're coming up. Things should calm down A TON mid July ish.
                          clutchCTRL!
                          Move with a purpose.
                          - 1991 325iX 4dr/5spd
                          - 2000 323i AT
                          2016 Mazda CX3 Sport AWD

Comment

I wanna weigh my buckets too lol, i have a feeling the 89 is a tank and weighs like 3200.
                            willschnitz

Comment

My e30, it needs to be done! :( making it a roller today

Comment

Originally posted by Wschnitz View Post
                                I wanna weigh my buckets too lol, i have a feeling the 89 is a tank and weighs like 3200.
                                Where do you come up with these numbers?! My M3/4/5 weighed 3280 with no spare and a Active autowerks catback exhaust and less than a quarter tank of gas...

So no, your 325i does not weigh 3200lbs...
                                -Brad, AlphaTeam Motorwerks, LLC
                                91' 318iS - S54/6MT Swapped
                                08' E90 M3 6MT - Daily
                                04' Chevy Duramax CCLB - Work Truck/Hauler

Originally posted by IronJoe
                                Alpha Team: running through e30s, gringo icebergs, and 19 yr olds.

Originally posted by 2mAn
                                Brads a standup guy even though he likes buttsex

Comment

Working...
                                X