Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by Wschnitz View Post
    Papa murphys puts way too much sauce on their pizzas imo
    r u hi bruh? They hardly put any on. I always forget to request extra sauce when I order, but I go there so infrequently, it's not *that* big of a deal.
    '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

    Comment


      Wschnitz high? lol

      Comment


        Originally posted by 5Toes View Post
        Wschnitz high? lol
        toes made a funny
        '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

        Comment


          Okay so everytime I go to PM, I HAVE to grab some cheesy bread. That shit is bomb, though they never give you enough marinara.
          clutchCTRL!
          Move with a purpose.
          - 1991 325iX 4dr/5spd
          - 1976 2002 SlickTop/2.7i M20/G260
          - 2000 323i AT
          2016 Mazda CX3 Sport AWD

          Comment


            Originally posted by 5Toes View Post
            Wschnitz high? lol
            That being said, and pizza on subject, there's a certain flying pie that will make your pizza super amazing if you tip them with green

            Comment


              Delites are not pizza! :hitler:

              A pizza stone will correct your flaccid crust. Best $10 (Winco) investment ever!

              Comment


                I'm not sure I catch your drift imitator but I think you're making a pot reference? haha
                clutchCTRL!
                Move with a purpose.
                - 1991 325iX 4dr/5spd
                - 1976 2002 SlickTop/2.7i M20/G260
                - 2000 323i AT
                2016 Mazda CX3 Sport AWD

                Comment


                  Yes indeed.. Didn't read the forum rules about drug talk obviously, but yes, extra toppings done the way you want it if that's how you roll.
                  Last edited by the imitator; 04-29-2015, 05:45 PM.

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by 4tDX View Post
                    Delites are not pizza! :hitler:

                    A pizza stone will correct your flaccid crust. Best $10 (Winco) investment ever!
                    Pizza stones are good, pizza steels are even better

                    Comment


                      Yeah Im just not a sauce guy, id rather have it covered in topings and have a flaky crust.
                      1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
                      willschnitz

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by Wschnitz View Post
                        Yeah Im just not a sauce guy, id rather have it covered in topings and have a flaky crust.
                        If you ever find yourself in Long Beach, I used to work at Scapece's. That's the big blue hotel on the main beach entrance. I did a hell of a lot of their seafood and also made their fire brick oven pizzas..

                        The dough is tossed so thin you can see the lights through it with ease when tossing. Once you toss it on the flour board and put sauce on it you have 15 seconds to get the toppings on and shoved in the oven or else it will just stick the board from the sauce coming through.. Takes less than 2 minutes to cook to serve, if it sags, it gets remade.

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by the imitator View Post
                          If you ever find yourself in Long Beach, I used to work at Scapece's. That's the big blue hotel on the main beach entrance. I did a hell of a lot of their seafood and also made their fire brick oven pizzas..

                          The dough is tossed so thin you can see the lights through it with ease when tossing. Once you toss it on the flour board and put sauce on it you have 15 seconds to get the toppings on and shoved in the oven or else it will just stick the board from the sauce coming through.. Takes less than 2 minutes to cook to serve, if it sags, it gets remade.
                          That sounds amazing!
                          -Christian

                          '02 ///M3 CarbonSchwartz 6MT daily beast
                          08/91 Mtechnic II 325IC alpine/lotus
                          318iS, slow build/garage queen...
                          '37 Chevy pickup, the ├╝ber project
                          Originally posted by roguetoaster
                          Be sure to remind them that the M42 is one of the best engines ever made, but be sure to not mention where it actually falls on that list.

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by DER E30 View Post
                            That sounds amazing!
                            It is! I always end up with type 2 diabetes from eating too much of that pizza.

                            Took a risk, and ordered an e30 s54 swap subframe from arc asylum, looks like a very close fit, but assuming I need custom motor mounts anyways, I can put it into the firewall a bit.

                            Comment


                              I'm utterly floored at how excited this group is about Papa Murphy's but not for the previously mentioned Little Caesar's. You're all mad.
                              Alpha Team Inductee

                              2014 Icon E-Flyer
                              2013 Zboard San Francisco Special
                              2010 Buell XB9SX
                              2009 Harley-Davidson 883 Iron - "Xerces"
                              1991 BMW 362iS Touring - "Stephanie/The Death Machine 2.0"
                              1974 Honda CB360/CL360 Scrambler Project
                              1971 Honda Trail 90 - "Stephen Parish"
                              2008 Saab 9-3 Convertible
                              2002 Mazda Miata LS

                              Comment


                                I'm back in Sacramento if you want to go find some real pizza n brew out in the bay area. Crab boil sounds killer too.

                                Originally posted by OldDrunkenSailor View Post
                                I'm utterly floored at how excited this group is about Papa Murphy's but not for the previously mentioned Little Caesar's. You're all mad.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X