Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    ^^ Damn, pro member status. #winning
    '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

    Comment


      Pro member status?!

      Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk
      clutchCTRL!
      Move with a purpose.
      - 1991 325iX 4dr/5spd
      - 1976 2002 SlickTop/2.7i M20/G260
      - 2000 323i AT
      2016 Mazda CX3 Sport AWD

      Comment


        Pro member price $49.49

        Comment


          Who do I paypal lol
          Originally posted by bmwm42
          PNW vulture pm me for parts
          Strategic nw e30 command

          Comment


            lol i already beat FM4 and sold it, picked up MW3, already beat it lol. this is within 1 week.

            on a side note, i wish i had some rims. stockers SUCK
            Last edited by Mullet Bullet; 11-11-2011, 05:15 PM.


            Originally posted by nwvb bmw
            That guy is going to lock you in his basement and make you ware a little pirate costume.

            Comment


              Random M50 question....will S50 cams work in an early NVM50?


              Bahama Beige E23 Project
              Bluebird Bus Conversion
              New Oregon Trail

              Comment


                http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/pts/2697490373.html

                tempting

                Comment


                  There are a lot of deals on CL right now. Gotta stay away for my own good
                  balticblau-metallic '84 318i 5spd 3.91 LSD

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by Mullet Bullet View Post
                    lol i already beat FM4 and sold it, picked up MW3, already beat it lol. this is within 1 week.

                    on a side note, i wish i had some rims. stockers SUCK
                    I think you need a better hobby than video games.

                    Anywho, who's stoked about all this snow in the mountains?!? I know I am!! Just slapped some Hanhook I-peaks on the iX. Snoqualmie tonight!

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by Mlarsen View Post
                      I think you need a better hobby than video games.
                      video games are one of my cheapest hobbies, guns and cars are a lot more expensive. with .45acp ammo at almost $20 for 50rnds, its not too cheap when i buy 2,000 rnds to go shoot in a few hours.


                      Originally posted by nwvb bmw
                      That guy is going to lock you in his basement and make you ware a little pirate costume.

                      Comment


                        http://seattle.craigslist.org/sno/cto/2699481805.html

                        E34 is a good price for just the m50

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by Mlarsen View Post

                          Anywho, who's stoked about all this snow in the mountains?!? I know I am!! Just slapped some Hanhook I-peaks on the iX. Snoqualmie tonight!

                          If i didn't have a dinner party tonight, I would have been up at Timberline today. Might go tomorrow..
                          1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
                          2016 Ford Flex
                          2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

                          Comment


                            USC beat Washington today ...just a friendly FYI. Not sure of our chances against Oregon...they look impressive.

                            '04 Toyota Sienna AWD (sold)
                            '86 BMW 325 coupe (owned since 10/11)
                            '05 Subaru WRX sedan (sold)
                            '86 Subaru GL-10 wagon (sold)
                            '98 Acura Integra GS-R hatchback (sold)

                            Comment


                              Is that the foosball?
                              1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
                              2016 Ford Flex
                              2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

                              Comment


                                Look what I found on my detailing forum.. this emoticon thing

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X