Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Seems like everything conveniently breaks right before the picnic. On the way home from work the other day my diff bolts came loose and my diff was hanging causing my driveshaft to clunk around on the frame as I was driving down the road. A beautiful sound really
    Derek Stanelle
    Hellrot 325is coupe

    Comment


      Originally posted by ahrensNW View Post
      Woosh.

      That's the sound of a diff flying out of your car.

      ahrensNW is on point today. damn




      Originally posted by horse30 View Post
      Seems like everything conveniently breaks right before the picnic. On the way home from work the other day my diff bolts came loose and my diff was hanging causing my driveshaft to clunk around on the frame as I was driving down the road. A beautiful sound really
      i converted to a diff stud kit, much easier to install, and bolt dont work themselves out


      Please leave feedback below, thanks

      http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

      Comment


        Originally posted by Matt-B View Post
        ahrensNW is on point today. damn






        i converted to a diff stud kit, much easier to install, and bolt dont work themselves out


        What diff stud kit did you install? Interested in doing the same.

        On another note, I'm going to be working with catuned when my shop opens up... I'll be offering a good discount off website prices and cutting some good deals for parts that I install..

        Anyone looking for new suspension? I got a bench mount strut compressor that needs some action

        Comment


          Originally posted by e30josh View Post
          What diff stud kit did you install? Interested in doing the same.

          On another note, I'm going to be working with catuned when my shop opens up... I'll be offering a good discount off website prices and cutting some good deals for parts that I install..

          Anyone looking for new suspension? I got a bench mount strut compressor that needs some action
          You guys need a sister company :p
          -Brad, AlphaTeam Motorwerks, LLC
          91' 318iS - S54/6MT Swapped
          04' Chevy Duramax CCLB - Work Truck/Hauler


          Originally posted by IronJoe
          Alpha Team: running through e30s, gringo icebergs, and 19 yr olds.

          Originally posted by 2mAn
          Brads a standup guy even though he likes buttsex

          Comment


            Originally posted by spiDmang View Post
            You guys need a sister company :p
            I'm pretty stoked about it! Business license is in the mail... Should be able to stock pile some of those nankang tires as well :)

            Comment


              Originally posted by e30josh View Post
              I'm pretty stoked about it! Business license is in the mail... Should be able to stock pile some of those nankang tires as well :)
              good shit man!
              -Brad, AlphaTeam Motorwerks, LLC
              91' 318iS - S54/6MT Swapped
              04' Chevy Duramax CCLB - Work Truck/Hauler


              Originally posted by IronJoe
              Alpha Team: running through e30s, gringo icebergs, and 19 yr olds.

              Originally posted by 2mAn
              Brads a standup guy even though he likes buttsex

              Comment


                Originally posted by spiDmang View Post
                You guys need a sister company :p
                Leave your hands off people's sisters even if they work at said company. That goes for their e30's as well.
                Parts Collector and Former Houndstooth interior junkie.

                Comment


                  I may have to look into that diff stud kit. Shit had me so baffled, I was just thinking "shit, what broke this time" it's never ending with this car lol
                  Derek Stanelle
                  Hellrot 325is coupe

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by Gerta View Post
                    Leave your hands off people's sisters even if they work at said company. That goes for their e30's as well.
                    I belive they were talking about their own sisters.



                    Surprised they're not from Eastern Washington.
                    Hank Ahrens
                    1984 Alpine Coupe
                    1978 911sc

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by ahrensNW View Post
                      I belive they were talking about their own sisters.

                      Surprised they're not from Eastern Washington.
                      Naw, I was talking about yours...
                      -Brad, AlphaTeam Motorwerks, LLC
                      91' 318iS - S54/6MT Swapped
                      04' Chevy Duramax CCLB - Work Truck/Hauler


                      Originally posted by IronJoe
                      Alpha Team: running through e30s, gringo icebergs, and 19 yr olds.

                      Originally posted by 2mAn
                      Brads a standup guy even though he likes buttsex

                      Comment


                        Not even shitting you, I graduated with a girl that used to date her own cousin. Damn rednecks over here don't mess around
                        Derek Stanelle
                        Hellrot 325is coupe

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by horse30 View Post
                          Not even shitting you, I graduated with a girl that used to date her own cousin. Damn rednecks over here don't mess around
                          First or Second?

                          Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
                          sigpic

                          4 doors.. so much room for activities!

                          IG @bluebombr

                          Transaction Feedback:

                          http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=323622

                          Comment


                            Like full on cousins. They used to see eachother at family get togethers. Their parents were always separating them
                            Derek Stanelle
                            Hellrot 325is coupe

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by horse30 View Post
                              Like full on cousins. They used to see eachother at family get togethers. Their parents were always separating them
                              Still legal in WA.

                              Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
                              sigpic

                              4 doors.. so much room for activities!

                              IG @bluebombr

                              Transaction Feedback:

                              http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=323622

                              Comment


                                It's the state of cousins and pot. Doesn't get better than this buddy
                                Derek Stanelle
                                Hellrot 325is coupe

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X