PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EN318isPDX View Post
    Agalmatophilia is totally a normal thing. Statues and mannequin don't talk back
    Toes would smash, this 1 cant get away

Please leave feedback below, thanks

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

Comment

So, this is where all the fun is now?

:popcorn:
      Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

I go to FL for a few days and this is what I miss?!
        Derek-

Comment

PNW Chit Chat thread

Why did toes get banned? Sorry if that's been covered a bunch.

Mediumrare, try and get some nudes of the mannequin lololol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

Originally posted by dereliiict View Post
            I go to FL for a few days and this is what I miss?!
            Yeah, mediumrarechicken won a small pen!s contest and has to buy a doll now.
            1990 325i
            2004 330i Individual 6-speed
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post

On it

Comment

LOL, "Did you happen to name her."

Comment

he was a giant asshole to criv when he emailed about his ban.
                  1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
                  willschnitz

Comment

LOL, "Did you happen to name her."
                    "Nicole" would be appropriate!
                    1990 325i
                    2004 330i Individual 6-speed
                    sigpic

Comment

I came to warn you fine PNWers about any potential business dealings with the now banned UgkNW* aka Benny Blanco aka Ben Ramirez. Apparently he's already achieved a less than stellar reputation in the McMinneville/Portland area, and I wish I would have known that prior to dealing with him.

Short version-I had a couple of trouble free orders with him and he seemed like a stand up guy. I sent him a big stack of parts and a clutch tool to borrow and he appreciated that courtesy. Then there was a mix up with his last order where he needed parts by the end of the week and added a few more last minute parts. We sent everything as a convenience even, though his order was only partially paid for, so he would get his parts by the end of the week. After that I never heard from him. He's ignored multiple attempts by me and R3V admin to reconcile his wayward actions, and I don't want to see anyone else get burned by this dingus. All over less than $100 in parts and tools.

The real positive in this is that it made me stumble across this whole mannequin situation. Subbed for updates.
                      Follow us on Facebook and Instagram

On qualified parts... email me at dealindave@blunttech.com

Comment

hes banned also

Please leave feedback below, thanks

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

Comment

Originally posted by Matt-B View Post
                          hes banned also
                          Hence the "now banned" haha. It looked like he was a regular with the classifieds and craigslist so I wanted to make sure that locals exercise caution. He might be a good guy that got wrapped up above his head, but he's been given multiple chances by myself and admin to step up and he's chosen to ignore every attempt to contact him.
                          Follow us on Facebook and Instagram

On qualified parts... email me at dealindave@blunttech.com

Comment

Originally posted by DealinDave@Blunttech.com View Post
                            I came to warn you fine PNWers about any potential business dealings with the now banned UgkNW* aka Benny Blanco aka Ben Ramirez. Apparently he's already achieved a less than stellar reputation in the McMinneville/Portland area, and I wish I would have known that prior to dealing with him.

Short version-I had a couple of trouble free orders with him and he seemed like a stand up guy. I sent him a big stack of parts and a clutch tool to borrow and he appreciated that courtesy. Then there was a mix up with his last order where he needed parts by the end of the week and added a few more last minute parts. We sent everything as a convenience even, though his order was only partially paid for, so he would get his parts by the end of the week. After that I never heard from him. He's ignored multiple attempts by me and R3V admin to reconcile his wayward actions, and I don't want to see anyone else get burned by this dingus. All over less than $100 in parts and tools.

The real positive in this is that it made me stumble across this whole mannequin situation. Subbed for updates.

Thank god. Guy sold me an 885 head, swore up and down it was good to go and had been checked out by a machine shop. The cam turned out to be frozen in the head, when I confronted him he was not pleasant to deal with

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Literally nothing. No reason at all.

Some mod was probably having a bad day and decided to pick on him.
                              Hank Ahrens
                              1984 Alpine Coupe
                              1978 911sc

Comment

Originally posted by Pdxseth View Post
                                Thank god. Guy sold me an 885 head, swore up and down it was good to go and had been checked out by a machine shop. The cam turned out to be frozen in the head, when I confronted him he was not pleasant to deal with

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                                I knew you'd be happy. Lol.

Originally posted by ahrensNW View Post
                                Literally nothing. No reason at all.

Some mod was probably having a bad day and decided to pick on him.
                                Jesus, man. Let it go. The world is not out to get Andrew for no reason. Clearly, something happened that we don't know about.
                                '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Working...
                                X