Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    This thread has been awfully quiet, lately. What have you kids been up to?

    Did my first "real" maintenance job on the M coupe today. Starter went tits up yesterday and almost left me stranded. I decided to change it, rather than pop starting it everywhere I went.
    '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

    Comment


      Too much going on this summer, haven’t had much time to Internet..




      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
      2016 Ford Flex
      2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

      Comment


        E34 m5 for sale cl

        Just figured I’d throw this up here in case anyone is interested. Not mine not affiliated.

        https://wenatchee.craigslist.org/cto...687426813.html

        Comment


          Originally posted by Austin! View Post
          This thread has been awfully quiet, lately. What have you kids been up to?

          Did my first "real" maintenance job on the M coupe today. Starter went tits up yesterday and almost left me stranded. I decided to change it, rather than pop starting it everywhere I went.
          How adult of you!

          Comment


            Originally posted by EN318isPDX View Post
            How adult of you!
            I know. Living life on the edge, isn't as fun as it used to be, at least, not for me.
            '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

            Comment


              Performed a half assed Inspection II service on my iX. Oil Service, Plugs, Fuel Filter. Drivetrain Fluids up next!
              clutchCTRL!
              Move with a purpose.
              - 1991 325iX 4dr/5spd
              - 1976 2002 SlickTop/2.7i M20/G260
              - 2000 323i AT
              2016 Mazda CX3 Sport AWD

              Comment


                Looking to do a full exhaust on the 318is/s52. Do I just buy the parts I want then show up at a exhaust shop? Not sure what to do.

                Comment


                  You'd probably want to call ahead and let them know what you're looking for.
                  m106 1990 e30
                  e36 daily
                  e32 cruiser

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by RainRider View Post
                    Looking to do a full exhaust on the 318is/s52. Do I just buy the parts I want then show up at a exhaust shop? Not sure what to do.
                    Yeah, that way you can use mandrel bent vs crush bent. Call and talk to them first, some shops wont do it or might now warranty the work

                    Comment


                      Ok so find a shop and talk to them. Didn't know if exhaust shops get butt hurt if you bring in your own parts. Also one of mounts for the muffler needs to be fixed.

                      Thanks

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by RainRider View Post
                        Ok so find a shop and talk to them. Didn't know if exhaust shops get butt hurt if you bring in your own parts. Also one of mounts for the muffler needs to be fixed.

                        Thanks
                        Sent you a PM, Brad. I have a guy for you.
                        -Brad, AlphaTeam Motorwerks, LLC
                        91' 318iS - S54/6MT Swapped
                        08' E90 M3 6MT - Daily
                        04' Chevy Duramax CCLB - Work Truck/Hauler


                        Originally posted by IronJoe
                        Alpha Team: running through e30s, gringo icebergs, and 19 yr olds.

                        Originally posted by 2mAn
                        Brads a standup guy even though he likes buttsex

                        Comment


                          I've seen the work Brad's guy does - not bad and seems to be priced really well!

                          We have had incredible work done by Stan's Headers out in Auburn - I highly recommend them if you want a very clean looking exhaust. They've helped out with everything from classic Thunderbirds to Rat Rod 2002s for us. Exhaust shops seem to be more lax about supplying your own parts imo.
                          clutchCTRL!
                          Move with a purpose.
                          - 1991 325iX 4dr/5spd
                          - 1976 2002 SlickTop/2.7i M20/G260
                          - 2000 323i AT
                          2016 Mazda CX3 Sport AWD

                          Comment


                            Burt Reynolds went down today. One of the greats.
                            '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by Austin! View Post
                              Burt Reynolds went down today. One of the greats.


                              Yea, super sad. Gonna watch Smokey and the Bandit this weekend!


                              Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                              Comment


                                God I love Burt
                                Hank Ahrens
                                1984 Alpine Coupe
                                1978 911sc

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X