Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by AbeSonic View Post
    And what's there to do in Oregon? lol

    eh?
    '89 Schwarz E30 M3 Cabriolet Build

    Comment


      Originally posted by Matt-B View Post
      i have style 5, and Im 4 lug :D
      Me too.

      P.S. Salem sucks :P


      Bahama Beige E23 Project
      Bluebird Bus Conversion
      New Oregon Trail

      Comment


        Just found an ES I might pick up for Ms IJ. She's been bugging me about an e30 project car every time she sees an older BMW on the road.
        '89 Schwarz E30 M3 Cabriolet Build

        Comment


          I planed all the meets last few months, hmmm if people actually showed up it would be killer


          Please leave feedback below, thanks

          http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

          Comment


            Originally posted by Matt-B View Post
            I planed all the meets last few months, hmmm if people actually showed up it would be killer
            We gonna do something this weekend? I wonder what the weather is going to be like...
            Autobahn Motorsport - Restoration and Service - Portland, Oregon
            503.967.3800
            '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

            Comment


              Originally posted by MickeyFinn503 View Post
              We gonna do something this weekend? I wonder what the weather is going to be like...
              Rain with a chance of rain. I'm not sure how much more of this I can take. I need the SUN.
              Custom Made Skid Plates For Sale.
              http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=111469
              http://raceskids.com/

              Comment


                Originally posted by ejnight View Post
                Rain with a chance of rain. I'm not sure how much more of this I can take. I need the SUN.
                I'm sick of this shit too. It warms up for a little bit and then rain, rain and more rain. Once it gets nice, I think I'll be looking for a cabrio!
                Autobahn Motorsport - Restoration and Service - Portland, Oregon
                503.967.3800
                '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

                Comment


                  Well... We could make a Sykart (indoor go-karts) meet next Friday or Saturday the 20th or 21st. What say you Portlanders/Coove people?

                  out dated sig is out dated

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by AbeSonic View Post
                    Well... We could make a Sykart (indoor go-karts) meet next Friday or Saturday the 20th or 21st. What say you Portlanders/Coove people?
                    Hell yeah dude! I've never been.
                    Autobahn Motorsport - Restoration and Service - Portland, Oregon
                    503.967.3800
                    '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

                    Comment


                      I'll make a thread for it then...but later. I'm at work right now lol

                      out dated sig is out dated

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by AbeSonic View Post
                        I'll make a thread for it then...but later. I'm at work right now lol
                        Hahah. Ok.
                        Autobahn Motorsport - Restoration and Service - Portland, Oregon
                        503.967.3800
                        '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

                        Comment


                          OMFG abe, lets hit up Jimmy Johns, then go to sky cart?


                          Please leave feedback below, thanks

                          http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

                          Comment


                            FUCKIN A. Lets do it. But looks like its going to have to be Friday. I have inventory Saturday. I'll ask what time thats over though.

                            out dated sig is out dated

                            Comment


                              Eifel Tower and Cricket work 10-10 fri and sat


                              Please leave feedback below, thanks

                              http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

                              Comment


                                Boo.
                                Attached Files

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X