PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IronJoe View Post
    Looks like a running, driving SuperETA to me! Go check it out. Ask about timing belt, etc.

Edit: Looks like it's been on there a while. Probably sold by now, but you never know...
    Last edited by e30austin; 05-30-2011, 07:04 PM.
    '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Originally posted by Van Westervelt View Post
      Go, fuck, yourself.

Can I make it any clearer?

Go fist your ass maybe?

You start shit, then get all butt hurt that I told you to fuck off, then you start threads about me, and you KEEP it going long after the fact. Pretty much sums it up. You and Jack off Parker are one in the same.

So better yet, go fuck each other.

Sorry I hurt your sensitivities, Curt. Believe me, bud, I'm far from butt hurt ;)

You can't take an apology and just let it go? Damn. You over react hard. And why do you have such a hard on for John Parker, man? Just curious as you seem to bring him up everytime I give you just a little shit. Swing that epeen, pal.
      Need a part? PM me.

Get your Bass on. Luke's r3v Boxes are here: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=198123

Comment

Wow this got serious

Bahama Beige E23 Project
        Bluebird Bus Conversion
        New Oregon Trail

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyHenriksen View Post
          Wow this got serious
          I'm just having fun. Curt's blowing steam out of his ears ;)
          Need a part? PM me.

Get your Bass on. Luke's r3v Boxes are here: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=198123

Comment

Im not hurt my any means you senseless nitwit. You keep pushing and pushing, then when there is a backlash, its "oh I am just having fun. Whats your problem? Go swing your e-penis somewhere else." lol Kettle, meet kettle. Yup, you are looking in a mirror. No pot here dumb ass.

Take what apology? You havent said jack since the thread you created to whine and complain that I sent you a PM to fuck off. I am surprised you have made it this far in life without have your head knocked off. Well, not really since its only your e-thug personality that has the balls.

Seeing as how you ONLY like to quote me and keep stirring the shit pot with your replies, I am just going to block your whiny little bitch ass.
            sigpic

Comment

Thought you already did that?

Bwaaahaha. Contact some more of my friends and complain about things some more, dickface. You wont say shit in person yet you like to claim people are "e-thug"'s and making shit where there is none because of you're tiny, tiny man complex. Honestly, just let it go and be a fucking man. Damn.

For the record, I apologized for hurting your feelings in the first 3 PM's you sent me over a comment saying you should stop being a waffleswaffleswaffleswaffles in people's FS adds. Much like you've been in the past as it was unnecessarily rude.

Move along, Curt.
              Need a part? PM me.

Comment

Originally posted by Van Westervelt View Post
                Go, fuck, yourself.
                Go fist your ass maybe?
                5 in the back

Please leave feedback below, thanks

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

Comment

Cant we just all agree we love the Keyboard Cat???

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by nwvb bmw
                    That guy is going to lock you in his basement and make you ware a little pirate costume.

Comment

Please leave feedback below, thanks

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

Comment

どのくらい小さな箱ならば入ることを諦めるのでしょうか。When Maru found a smaller box, do you think that he gives up entering?http://sisinmaru.blog17.fc2.com/
                        sigpic

Comment

cat have a very distinct meow when they are about to throw up I having my camera available seized the opportunity to capture this exclusive and graphic video

Comment

Whats up with all this chick drama? .
                            Originally posted by bmwm42
                            PNW vulture pm me for parts
                            Strategic nw e30 command

Comment

Originally posted by ck_taft325is View Post
                              Thought you already did that?

Bwaaahaha. Contact some more of my friends and complain about things some more, dickface. You wont say shit in person yet you like to claim people are "e-thug"'s and making shit where there is none because of you're tiny, tiny man complex. Honestly, just let it go and be a fucking man. Damn.

For the record, I apologized for hurting your feelings in the first 3 PM's you sent me over a comment saying you should stop being a waffleswaffleswaffleswaffles in people's FS adds. Much like you've been in the past as it was unnecessarily rude.

Move along, Curt.
                              #1 I have, yet one still can choose to view idiotic posts such as yours.

#2 What freinds of yours am I contacting? I have many more important things to do than talk about your prom queen drama act.

#3 If I have a problem, I have never had a problem voicing it in person. I have always been confrontational. You want it, try me.

#4 You keep trying to throw out this tiny man ethug complex bullshit, sorry wrong guy. You push me, you get pushed back. Sorry you cant deal with it.

#5 I dont know why you keep trying to belittle me by saying you "apologized" for hurting my "feelings." Not once were my 'feelings' hurt. You push me, I push back. Not my fault you cant take it.

-You tried to call me out on my opinion of some used parts
                              -Opinions are like ass holes...
                              -It got messy, so I took it to PM
                              -You whined and bitched saying "be the bigger man and let it go" while you kept pushing and attempting to insult.
                              -You couldnt take it, so you created a thread about me where you posted all the PMs crying about "Curtzilla."
                              -You were told that you were being a whiny bitch, and I peaced out of that thread and never looked back as it was a waste of my time.
                              -You continue to quote and poorly attempt to berate me, and get in a hissy fit when the person you are pissing on, pisses back.

So maybe you should grow up, and stop trying to pick fights on the big bad internet you donkey dick licker.

I wont 'challenge' you to a "dont post back if you are a man even though I just went off on you and tried to take you to school"-a-thon.

This is my last post regarding you, to you, etc. I suggest you heed it this time since you didnt last time. :*
                              sigpic

Comment

Whats up with those oriental smooshed nose cats? Is that a breed or just a geographic thing? ;)
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X