PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spiked Gatorade+e30 sim= homosex.

And I was lamenting missing the J.C. Saturday party this year. See you Sunday!

Comment

quick question, who here is running H&R Race springs? i have a set on order for my 90 325i but im also wondering if i should go ahead and order a skid plate before i install the springs. ive always had lowered cars and i think this will actually be one of the highest cars ive owned in a while, im just worried about the pan.

Originally posted by nwvb bmw
      That guy is going to lock you in his basement and make you ware a little pirate costume.

Comment

Originally posted by Mullet Bullet View Post
        quick question, who here is running H&R Race springs? i have a set on order for my 90 325i but im also wondering if i should go ahead and order a skid plate before i install the springs. ive always had lowered cars and i think this will actually be one of the highest cars ive owned in a while, im just worried about the pan.
        me, with a 318is with m50

just added this from eric

Please leave feedback below, thanks

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

Comment

im just wondering how low the stock M20 pan is going to be, im the only one who will drive the car really. i guess its worth the $195 rather then the $600 or so for a engine if i tag the pan (worst case)

That guy is going to lock you in his basement and make you ware a little pirate costume.

Comment

exactly man, its cheap insurance, i have seen so many thread with busted m20 pans, and then the next day they buy a skid plate...

Comment

lol, now to decide if i want it powder coated or not, again i think its worth the extra cash

Comment

i voted no powder coat, cause it will get abused, and black matches mine better

i have seen some nice red ones

Comment

no i mean to get one from him in raw steel or to get the black powder coated one. i need to order the skid plate and some yellow rock blocker for my high beams as well.

Comment

Installed today:
                    All new coolant hoses
                    t stat
                    fan clutch( for the lulz)
                    and a z4 3.0 shifter
                    Damn it feels good.
                    sigpic

Comment

It comes in black already at no extra charge if I'm not mistaken. I got mine powder coated red though. Extra sexy lol

out dated sig is out dated

Comment

[ATTACH]43419[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]43420[/ATTACH]

out dated sig is out dated

Comment

in need of new tie rods an an alignment are we lolz
                          Originally posted by bmwm42
                          PNW vulture pm me for parts
                          Strategic nw e30 command

Comment

Abe is correct. It comes in black for the list price. You can have it powdercoated for a fee, however, I don't see why you would want to powdercoat something you don't even see...
                            '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

cleaned the garage since i finished the engine build and swap on my wife's subaru. degrease the floor, scrubbed and power washed it. cleaned the tool boxes, and fit the e30 back in the garage next to my 65 bug. damit, i have nothing to do for the rest of the day now and its only 11am.

hope my springs show up soon for the e30 since its sitting on the lift right now for no real reason.

Comment

/\ same, bored...

about to shower, and meet wishno to roll to curts, to check out parts...

Comment

Working...
                                X