No announcement yet.

PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

God one of my balls has been hurting all afternoon and i'm still not as crochety as ol' curt ;)

Comment

Internet forum wars always make both parties look likes a couple of whining nancys. You two are both better than that.

Comment

maybe the two of you arguing over some stupid ass forum reply and jerk each other off to settle things

just a thought
        -Andy

Comment

...well glad to see we've all be getting along smashingly!

out dated sig is out dated

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
            God one of my balls has been hurting all afternoon and i'm still not as crochety as ol' curt ;)
            How does one have one sore ball?! I thought that was an all or nothin game. lol
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Van Westervelt View Post
              How does one have one sore ball?! I thought that was an all or nothin game. lol
              I dont know, but its pissing me off :rofl:

Comment

Originally posted by Van Westervelt View Post
                #1 I have, yet one still can choose to view idiotic posts such as yours.

#2 What freinds of yours am I contacting? I have many more important things to do than talk about your prom queen drama act.

#3 If I have a problem, I have never had a problem voicing it in person. I have always been confrontational. You want it, try me.

#4 You keep trying to throw out this tiny man ethug complex bullshit, sorry wrong guy. You push me, you get pushed back. Sorry you cant deal with it.

#5 I dont know why you keep trying to belittle me by saying you "apologized" for hurting my "feelings." Not once were my 'feelings' hurt. You push me, I push back. Not my fault you cant take it.

-You tried to call me out on my opinion of some used parts
                -Opinions are like ass holes...
                -It got messy, so I took it to PM
                -You whined and bitched saying "be the bigger man and let it go" while you kept pushing and attempting to insult.
                -You couldnt take it, so you created a thread about me where you posted all the PMs crying about "Curtzilla."
                -You were told that you were being a whiny bitch, and I peaced out of that thread and never looked back as it was a waste of my time.
                -You continue to quote and poorly attempt to berate me, and get in a hissy fit when the person you are pissing on, pisses back.

So maybe you should grow up, and stop trying to pick fights on the big bad internet you donkey dick licker.

I wont 'challenge' you to a "dont post back if you are a man even though I just went off on you and tried to take you to school"-a-thon.

This is my last post regarding you, to you, etc. I suggest you heed it this time since you didnt last time. :*
                Now that I'm home I'll just apologize again and for the final time. I never picked a fight. You voiced a rude opinion in someone's FS add. I said there's no reason to be a dick. You then PM me and go on and on about how I'm "attacking" you and "coming at you all the time" like a spoiled kid. I apologized and said let it go it wasn't intended as anything more than a "Hey, that's rude and uncalled for". You continue on your long winded, whimsical, off hand, scattered rant about how immature I am and I must be sucking off John Parker (what he has to do with it, I have no idea)? I'm just giving you some shit and you can't take it? C'mon. Grow a fucking pair and get over yourself. This'll be the 3rd time you've said you've put me on ignore and wont respond. Do so. I don't mind.

Oh and about that thinly veiled threat? That just shows what a waffleswaffleswaffleswaffles you are. It's just an internet forum, let it go. You're not actually the center of the universe.
                Last edited by ck_taft325is; 05-31-2011, 10:09 AM.
                Need a part? PM me.

Get your Bass on. Luke's r3v Boxes are here: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=198123

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
                  God one of my balls has been hurting all afternoon
                  Yeah, WHAT THE FUCK. This happens to me on occasion. Like it's plugged up or fucked up or something.

Comment

Left or right? If it's your left it could be a condition where essentially the tube in your teste for the man batter gets infected and inflamed.
                    Need a part? PM me.

Get your Bass on. Luke's r3v Boxes are here: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=198123

Comment

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH! I don't want my nut to be infected. But yeah, it is the left.

Comment

Epididmidius or something along those lines. Epixxxxxxx... have it checked out. Happened to me 5 days after getting married. So painful I couldn't walk for a week ;)
                        Need a part? PM me.

Comment

Shit man, it's not THAT bad. Definitely not going to have it checked out.

Comment

TMI lol
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by brutus87 View Post
                              TMI lol
                              yes.....haha

Comment

And here I though it was a hernia...

out dated sig is out dated

Comment

Working...