No announcement yet.

PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just washed and waxed my car. So clean and smooth now... 8)

out dated sig is out dated

Comment

I call bullsh*t on those doing their dash install in 35minutes. Worst experience...ever!
      Originally posted by James Crivellone
      1) The internet is NOT serious business.

Comment

an entire dash? that sounds completely insane. I can get the gauge cluster and center console out pretty quickly, but getting the entire dash out has to be insane.
        Alpha Team Inductee

2014 Icon E-Flyer
        2013 Zboard San Francisco Special
        2010 Buell XB9SX
        2009 Harley-Davidson 883 Iron - "Xerces"
        1991 BMW 362iS Touring - "Stephanie/The Death Machine 2.0"
        1974 Honda CB360/CL360 Scrambler Project
        1971 Honda Trail 90 - "Stephen Parish"
        2008 Saab 9-3 Convertible
        2002 Mazda Miata LS

Comment

Originally posted by OldDrunkenSailor View Post
          an entire dash? that sounds completely insane. I can get the gauge cluster and center console out pretty quickly, but getting the entire dash out has to be insane.
          Yeah by yourself it might as well be called the Iron Man challenge. I spent 40 minutes trying to get it in, my roommate comes to help & we have it in, in like 3 minutes :hitler:

Abe, looks to be a oil pan gasket & not rear main, so Picnic is still a go.

Comment

Well, this is sad:

Originally posted by Matt-B
            hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

What's sad about that? Looks like an old Bav.
              '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Originally posted by Austin! View Post
                What's sad about that? Looks like an old Bav.
                I want to cry Austin, my roommate broke the drive~shaft oil pump piece, now Haruko is broken.

Comment

Originally posted by HarukoE30 View Post
                  I want to cry Austin, my roommate broke the drive~shaft oil pump piece, now Haruko is broken.
                  :(

What do you mean, driveshaft oil pump piece?

Comment

:(

What do you mean, driveshaft oil pump piece?
                    The piece that spins or rotates the oil pump. Little small rod that has two plastic pieces on the ends.

Comment

The piece that spins or rotates the oil pump. Little small rod that has two plastic pieces on the ends.
                      How the fuck do you break that?

Comment

How the fuck do you break that?
                        He broke one of the plastic pieces when he was dropping the oil pan. My oil leak was the gasket & not the rear main, so hopefully BMW has them on hand Monday. Haruko's guts are basically exposed :(

Comment

He broke one of the plastic pieces when he was dropping the oil pan. My oil leak was the gasket & not the rear main, so hopefully BMW has them on hand Monday. Haruko's guts are basically exposed :(
                          That's shitty. I'm sure the dealer or a local vulture will have something for you. At least you don't have to rip it all apart! It's a low miles motor, IIRC, so it should be ok.

Comment

Originally posted by OldDrunkenSailor View Post
                            Huge sale on Harbor Freight: http://www.harborfreight.com/parking...html?limit=all

$6.99 shipping too.
                            Thanks for this. Is this deal going on online only or in stores too? Couldn't find anything on that..

Comment

So in the last few days a ton has come out of the red iX parts car. Going to Golden Gardens to get motivated, come home afterwards to tear down more. Anyone tryna kick it in the Seattle area is welcome to come lend a hand and get their hands dirty... well not really, I've got nitrile gloves for you. : ) The plan is to scrap it by the end of the month.

Been loving all the help the last couple of times from Clause30, ChuckHung (You should change your user name to that.), Gergprez, and whoever else! Thanks!
                              clutchCTRL!
                              Move with a purpose.
                              - 1991 325iX 4dr/5spd
                              - 1976 2002 SlickTop/2.7i M20/G260
                              - 2000 323i AT
                              2016 Mazda CX3 Sport AWD

Comment

Chilling up here at WWU. Nice campus for sure. Saw Willy's hella clean late model a few times parked across the street. Also have seen a parked super clean e34 touring for sale. Going to look at it.closer later.

Have 2 full details tomorrow, and next week going to get my engine ready to pull. Undo the intake, drain coolant and remove lines, all that good stuff. My best friends keel telling me I should goto a parking lot and just blow up my bottom end. lol but I'm afraid ill ruin my head, which is bad cause I plan to sell it

Comment

Working...
                                X