No announcement yet.

PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It came with the cover but no stand or roof rack.

Comment

Damn I need some bumpers!

Comment

It'll look something like this. Although I still don't know what color Compomotive TH's I want yet. I think gold would look ill.
        Last edited by Twelvizm; 04-14-2012, 09:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bmwm42 View Post
          I love all the bromance going on

Bahama Beige E23 Project
          Bluebird Bus Conversion
          New Oregon Trail

Comment

I so wish that I could post pics of Aaron, Stephen, and Jesse from my phone. Karaoke night has been killer.
            Alpha Team Inductee

2014 Icon E-Flyer
            2013 Zboard San Francisco Special
            2010 Buell XB9SX
            2009 Harley-Davidson 883 Iron - "Xerces"
            1991 BMW 362iS Touring - "Stephanie/The Death Machine 2.0"
            1974 Honda CB360/CL360 Scrambler Project
            1971 Honda Trail 90 - "Stephen Parish"
            2008 Saab 9-3 Convertible
            2002 Mazda Miata LS

Comment

Originally posted by HarukoE30 View Post
              Need to hit up a new bulb.
              /Problem.

Comment

Which one do you prefer and why?
                Z3 non M or 95 M3 rack?
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyHenriksen View Post

Comment

I spent all of yesterday trying to JUST get the damn pilot bearing off. Such a pain in the ass. I eventually broke the inner race of the bearing and then got that out, so that the puller I rented would fit on the outer race. But now I need to find $30 more dollars to rent the slide hammer... this thing is a bitch

UGH

Comment

Originally posted by 5Toes View Post
                      I spent all of yesterday trying to JUST get the damn pilot bearing off. Such a pain in the ass. I eventually broke the inner race of the bearing and then got that out, so that the puller I rented would fit on the outer race. But now I need to find $30 more dollars to rent the slide hammer... this thing is a bitch

UGH
                      Did you try the wet TP trick? Takes a while but works for those stubborn pilots.

In case you don't know the trick: get some TP, some water, and a bolt that's the same size of the ID on the pilot. Soak TP in water, shove behind pilot until full, take bolt and tap it in with a hammer. Repeat process of shoving TP in until it the pilot is forced off.

Save the $30.

Comment

I tried, then gave up

Breaking it was easier

Comment

Just read you need to use thread sealant on the flywheel bolts.. I feel so lost and un motivated right now. I cant see the end of the tunnel

Comment

UGH
                            Guess I would have been wrong to just assume all automatics come without a pilot bearing. Mental note made!

Just read you need to use thread sealant on the flywheel bolts.. I feel so lost and un motivated right now. I cant see the end of the tunnel
                            I did the same thing & after I torque'd them down the day before. Just take a deep breathe, crawl under there & use a breaker bar to get them loose. In hindsight it was like an extra 30 minutes out of a 4 month project for me. Do it right the first time & keep at it 5Toes :up:
                            Originally posted by James Crivellone
                            1) The internet is NOT serious business.

Comment

Thanks Haruko. It is going to take all of my might to get this car done

Comment

I'v been gone for two weeks, you still don't have your car done?

Comment

Working...
                                X