No announcement yet.

PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone have any Ireland Engineering M50 headers for sale semi local? Need to have some exhaust work done and was just going to stick some headers on for shits and giggles.
    '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Loving the new PNW FS thread.
      '89 Schwarz E30 M3 Cabriolet Build

Comment

Not me. I wish they had a sub-forum like they do on the Vortex. It's easier to use and keeps things tidy.

Comment

Originally posted by IronJoe View Post
          Loving the new PNW FS thread.
          it's fuckin terrible

Comment

Originally posted by 5Toes View Post
            Ugh I have until Friday to get my car driveable, or it is getting towed away... forever.
            Hope it works out for you 5Toes
            Originally posted by James Crivellone
            1) The internet is NOT serious business.

Comment

Originally posted by BraveUlysses View Post
              it's fuckin terrible
              Agreed. It's a clusterfuck of listings, updates and people talking about crap.

Comment

Its a fucking retarded idea big thumbs up the ass on that one
                Originally posted by bmwm42
                PNW vulture pm me for parts
                Strategic nw e30 command

Comment

Fuck that giant fs thread bullshit.

Comment

That's a better option. This layout is best:

Bimmerforums is the preferred online BMW Forum and community for BMW owners. At Bimmerforums, you will find technical how-to information maintenance specifics audio advice wheel and tire combinations and model specific details not found anywhere else. Our professionals are here to help make sure you find the answers you need to your questions and our community is here to help other brainstorm ideas for the future.

or

Discussion forum for Pacific Northwest area regional issues, events and gatherings. (Alaska, Oregon, Idaho, Washington).

Comment

I rather like the BF.C regional classifieds section. I hate bimmerforums, but that's a killer idea.

Comment

vortex's classified aren't too bad to navigate around. Dividing between cars and parts is a good idea

Bahama Beige E23 Project
                        Bluebird Bus Conversion
                        New Oregon Trail

Comment

Originally posted by 5Toes View Post
                          Well... my Dad is mad of it sitting in front of the house, my neighbor is mad. Some ATF spilled on the ground and everybody is pissy. So I have until this Friday to get it running.. or it gets towed away via Craigslist tard company.

I think I will "sell" it to my friend if it doesnt work out.

I would had worked on it tonight *it stopped raining after 7) but I had to go to my scout meeting.. gotta get that Eagle Scout.
                          You're working on your quitter badge?

Comment

Lololol

Comment

This one fs thread really fucked my morning. I'm out. See you bitches tomorrow

Comment

Don't take it personal bro. Its all my fault. :)
                                clutchCTRL!
                                Move with a purpose.
                                - 1991 325iX 4dr/5spd
                                - 1976 2002 SlickTop/2.7i M20/G260
                                - 2000 323i AT
                                2016 Mazda CX3 Sport AWD

Comment

Working...
                                X