X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 5Toes View Post
    And a rare car for sale currently on the CL

http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/cto/3031313514.html
    Clear coat peel on the rear quarter shows its been in an accident too. Alpine is single stage no clear from the factory

1987 Alpinweiß 325is

Like the PNW E30 Local Crew Facebook page

Comment

Or it could have been sprayed with a clear coat back in the day. John Parker has a car in his shop at the moment that had an aftermarket clear coat sprayed on in the 90s

Comment

See you fools in 2 weeks. I'm temporarily moving to Clackamas until I find a house in Portland. My wife's job is providing a 1 bedroom apartment until we find something permanent.
        "We praise or find fault, depending on which of the two provides more opportunity for our powers of judgement to shine."

Comment

Sweet. THE picnic is on the 24th of June. You shall attend. That is all.

Comment

Awesome!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 5Toes View Post
              Or it could have been sprayed with a clear coat back in the day. John Parker has a car in his shop at the moment that had an aftermarket clear coat sprayed on in the 90s
              If you look at the picture, its only the rear quarter

1987 Alpinweiß 325is

Like the PNW E30 Local Crew Facebook page

Comment

Originally posted by Keith M View Post
                Sweet. THE picnic is on the 24th of June. You shall attend. That is all.
                I plan on it. My birthday is on the 22nd so my gift to myself will be attendance. My vert is a bit of a shitpile, though. You PNW dudes have the nicest e30s. Mine survived a baseball-sized hail storm. It's AWII with an AWI hood and trunk. The rest of the body has tons of dents. I'm also a bit of a function over for guy and it shows. Either way, I'm looking forward to meeting all of you and escaping this heat.
                "We praise or find fault, depending on which of the two provides more opportunity for our powers of judgement to shine."

Comment

Mine looks like a bunch of rabid nomes beat on it. Its the blue with black hood four door.

Comment

The only thing keeping mine from collapsing in on itself is the rollcage..
                    1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
                    2016 Ford Flex
                    2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

Comment

Hello, all. I figured this might be a good place for an introduction, as I'm from Snohomish and living in Bothell....

I'm a newbie to E30's, and have only had my 1990 325is for a couple of weeks now. Looks like an informative forum!

Comment

At Roger Waters "The Wall" right now. Intermission time. What a fucking incredible show!!!!
                        '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

I hope you took acid

Comment

Heh, no thanks. Not my thing.
                            '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Registered for the picnic!

Comment

Toes, you still need a flywheel? http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/pts/3032505030.html
                                Alpha Team Inductee

2014 Icon E-Flyer
                                2013 Zboard San Francisco Special
                                2010 Buell XB9SX
                                2009 Harley-Davidson 883 Iron - "Xerces"
                                1991 BMW 362iS Touring - "Stephanie/The Death Machine 2.0"
                                1974 Honda CB360/CL360 Scrambler Project
                                1971 Honda Trail 90 - "Stephen Parish"
                                2008 Saab 9-3 Convertible
                                2002 Mazda Miata LS

Comment

Working...
                                X