Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bmwm42 View Post
    You incapable of woeing da vagina?
    Ginger, fat, unemployed...don't have very much going for me, but I just don't give a shit!
    '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Well, there's always the hooker on the corner with two teeth. She thinks you are sexy as hell

sigpic

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Austin! View Post
          Ginger, fat, unemployed...don't have very much going for me, but I just don't give a shit!
          This reminds me of what my friend would say before coming out of closet
          Originally posted by bmwm42
          PNW vulture pm me for parts
          Strategic nw e30 command

Comment

This reminds me of what my friend would day before coming out of closet
            Fuck you.

Comment

Fuck you.
              Uncalled for, I didn't say you were gay, on another note don't give up the right hoe always comes along
              Strategic nw e30 command

Comment

Uncalled for, I didn't say you were gay, on another note don't give up the right hoe always comes along
                What are you talking about, you call me gay all the time! I don't give up, I just don't care!

Comment

Phil

Comment

Originally posted by 1craze30 View Post
                    How was it by the way?
                    Was really good. Apparently there is a "too drunk" video of me floating around. Oops!
                    clutchCTRL!
                    Move with a purpose.
                    - 1991 325iX 4dr/5spd
                    - 1976 2002 SlickTop/2.7i M20/G260
                    - 2000 323i AT
                    2016 Mazda CX3 Sport AWD

Comment

True dat!

sigpic

Comment

I like the D90s on it but dude smoked his lunch before pricing it.

He posted it in parts too lol

1987 Alpinweiß 325is

Like the PNW E30 Local Crew Facebook page

Comment

First off, girls like gingers just like guys love redheads = gingers :nice:

Second, No way in hell are you fat, but if you feel out of shape. Lace on some shoes & run for 20-30 minutes a day, it'll help with the stress of life as a plus. Want a ++ added to that? Look on the bright side, you don't have to worry about someone hitting you while you do it (Because Ginger) or have the cops trying to stop you, because they think you're running from trouble. I even had a cop say I shouldn't appear "too" dark at night :roll:

Third, 8.3% of the country is unemployed, but you have something that probably a quarter of that percentage of guys don't have. A Working Damn Car & Nice To Boot

You live in Portland homie, there are at least 20 places I bet you could spend $15 or less for 20-45 minutes chatting with a girl (Not Ever, I mean EVER do you do lunch you hear me) & that's just the start.

/J advice time over

Phil / Keith: I need to text you guys my new number, I down-sized to google voice only :D
                          Originally posted by James Crivellone
                          1) The internet is NOT serious business.

Comment

Austin needs to get laid

I do too

Comment

Originally posted by 5Toes View Post
                              Austin needs to get laid

I do too
                              You gays can lay each I kid I kid much love and respect for you austin
                              Strategic nw e30 command

Comment

Originally posted by 5Toes View Post
                                Austin needs to get laid

I do too
                                If you sell your car, is mommy going to take you & the young lady around town?

Biggest issue is that you don't even take advice, wait....GREAT Advice from a community of trustworthy strangers/enthusiasts regarding the BMW E30. Only advice I have for you until you start to mature on the message boards is, Blowjobs are usually $30-50 & home plate is at least $75-150, but maybe a 10% discount could be worked out if you hand over a Capri Sun ;)
                                Originally posted by James Crivellone
                                1) The internet is NOT serious business.

Comment

Working...
                                X