No announcement yet.

PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just put a call into my lawyer. We'll see what he has to say when he returns my call. Fuck insurance companies.

Probably the only thing that is keeping me going is this:

Knowing that my car will be back, bigger, better, faster and stronger then it was before (and that it will sound like the car above!)
    '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Did you file a police report?

Comment

Nope, didn't think I needed to because she was admitting fault and being super cool.

Comment

Fuck all that bro. She prolly expects you NOT to go that far. Take it there man. Don't let her run you around like that. You may be young but we are not stupid and if you're truly not at fault you have nothing to lose.

Show that bitch that you mean what you say.
          clutchCTRL!
          Move with a purpose.
          - 1991 325iX 4dr/5spd
          - 1976 2002 SlickTop/2.7i M20/G260
          - 2000 323i AT
          2016 Mazda CX3 Sport AWD

Comment

I had a guy back into me on the freeway. I thought it's be impossible to convince anyone that he was at fault - but I did. File a claim with hers/your insurance company.

Also, I'm sure she was cool - but her husband is a douche.

If it makes you feel any better - I had someone back into me in a parking lot. After 30 minutes of negotiation and threatening to call the police I got them to agree to let insurance take care of it. As soon as I drove off I saw them stick around so I turned back around and hid around the corner to see what was up. They called the police on ME and said it was a hit and run. When the cop showed up I popped back out and explained their dishonesty to the officer. He wrote them a ticket and faulted them for the accident on the spot. Street justice.
            "We praise or find fault, depending on which of the two provides more opportunity for our powers of judgement to shine."

Comment

Don't NOT try dude.
              clutchCTRL!
              Move with a purpose.
              - 1991 325iX 4dr/5spd
              - 1976 2002 SlickTop/2.7i M20/G260
              - 2000 323i AT
              2016 Mazda CX3 Sport AWD

Comment

Waiting for my lawyer to call me back before I call any insurance companies. Didn't do that last time and fucked myself hard. Learned my lesson.

This one isn't going away. She wounded the thing that meant most to me in my life (other then my family and dog) and will pay greatly.

Comment

Originally posted by Austin! View Post
                  She wounded the thing that meant most to me in my life (other then my family and dog) and will pay very modestly.
                  Fixed. It's an e30.
                  "We praise or find fault, depending on which of the two provides more opportunity for our powers of judgement to shine."

Comment

Originally posted by Turf1600 View Post
                    Fixed. It's an e30.
                    lol

Comment

File a police report. I believe it is required when the damage is over a certain amount. If they file saying you ran into them and you haven't filed, you be held at fault.

Comment

She hit the tire

Comment

I've got 72 hours from the accident time (2:15 PM yesterday) to file an accident report, but would like to hear what my lawyer has to say before I file/talk to anyone (learned that one the hard way before.)

Comment

File a police report ASAP. If she does before you do and the stories don't match, it looks worse on you.
                            '89 Schwarz E30 M3 Cabriolet Build

Comment

another reason i want to install a dash cam like the russians
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by IronJoe View Post
                                File a police report ASAP.
                                Serious.
                                "Bayerische Motoren Werke - freude am fahren."

Brandon {Current: 1991 318iS, 2007 328i, 2014 X5 xDrive35d | Past: 1992 525i, 1997 528i, 1999 540i}

Comment

Working...
                                X