Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Rooster your jokes aren't up to par today man.
    clutchCTRL!
    Move with a purpose.
    - 1991 325iX 4dr/5spd
    - 1976 2002 SlickTop/2.7i M20/G260
    - 2000 323i AT
    2016 Mazda CX3 Sport AWD

    Comment


      A report should always be filed AND use your phone to take pictures at the scene. The damage to both vehicles will prove the direction of the impact but above all else get the report filed. You'll no doubt file a sketch with it and you should do that as soon as you can to avoid losing details from your memories.

      1987 Alpinwei├č 325is

      Like the PNW E30 Local Crew Facebook page

      Comment


        Originally posted by PNWDan View Post
        A report should always be filed AND use your phone to take pictures at the scene. The damage to both vehicles will prove the direction of the impact but above all else get the report filed. You'll no doubt file a sketch with it and you should do that as soon as you can to avoid losing details from your memories.
        Just went and got a form from DMV.

        I took pictures. She did not. She hardly cared about the damage to her car (it was minimal at best.)

        Here's the pic of her car. It put a couple very small scratches in her bumper and transferred a bit of paint to the lower part of her bumper. I bet 90% of it will buff out and the other 10% is hardly noticeable, unless you're particularly looking for it.

        And, just to give you some perspective, that is the driver's side of the car. She hit my car on the passenger side. Oh, BTW, see those things in the bumper? Those are parking sensors. So...HOW THE FUCK DID SHE NOT HEAR/SEE MY CAR?!?!

        '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

        Comment


          Originally posted by Turf1600 View Post
          I had a guy back into me on the freeway. I thought it's be impossible to convince anyone that he was at fault - but I did. File a claim with hers/your insurance company.

          Also, I'm sure she was cool - but her husband is a douche.

          If it makes you feel any better - I had someone back into me in a parking lot. After 30 minutes of negotiation and threatening to call the police I got them to agree to let insurance take care of it. As soon as I drove off I saw them stick around so I turned back around and hid around the corner to see what was up. They called the police on ME and said it was a hit and run. When the cop showed up I popped back out and explained their dishonesty to the officer. He wrote them a ticket and faulted them for the accident on the spot. Street justice.
          Win!

          out dated sig is out dated

          Comment


            Austin you should also log the call with the bitches husband with your police report and say he was harassment. Say he tired to bully you into admitting fault and saying dumb shit like its not their fault ext ect

            out dated sig is out dated

            Comment


              Originally posted by AbeSonic View Post
              Austin you should also log the call with the bitches husband with your police report and say he was harassment. Say he tired to bully you into admitting fault and saying dumb shit like its not their fault ext ect
              Never spoke to the husband. Just to her. She told me what he was saying to her, etc (more lies and bullshit.) Fucking cocksuckers.
              '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

              Comment


                Originally posted by kid325e View Post
                Rooster your jokes aren't up to par today man.

                I got my wrist slapped by the admin once already, so i'm going to back to serious mode. + a got a LOOOOOOOT of stuff to do to my new DD, wheels tires, brakes, suspension, engine swap, wiring , seats, fluit change, exhuast, paint work, trim work. I'm not sure where to start, and I just talked to my biological father who I have never met in my intire life so things are getting interesting.
                sigpic

                Comment


                  ahh I had that same talk with my Dad a few months ago. Best thing that has happened to me in my whole life so I feel you there.

                  Austin I truly hope it all get figured out in your favor!
                  clutchCTRL!
                  Move with a purpose.
                  - 1991 325iX 4dr/5spd
                  - 1976 2002 SlickTop/2.7i M20/G260
                  - 2000 323i AT
                  2016 Mazda CX3 Sport AWD

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by Austin! View Post
                    Never spoke to the husband. Just to her. She told me what he was saying to her, etc (more lies and bullshit.) Fucking cocksuckers.
                    Keep a cool head and file that police report dude!

                    out dated sig is out dated

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by AbeSonic View Post
                      Keep a cool head and file that police report dude!
                      I know, I know. Just got a text from my lawyer that he would call me at 8. I'll file the report tomorrow.

                      I'm much better today. I was not in a good place yesterday.
                      '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

                      Comment


                        Never trust a strangers word. You have some growing up to do Austin. Not trying to kick you in the balls, but you need to get witnesses or a form of recorded admission of guilt. otherwise its a roll of the dice.

                        I had one similar and no witnesses etc. My ins settled for 150k and I got jack. The damages are pretty similar.
                        Attached Files
                        sigpic

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by Van Westervelt View Post
                          Never trust a strangers word. You have some growing up to do Austin. Not trying to kick you in the balls, but you need to get witnesses or a form of recorded admission of guilt. otherwise its a roll of the dice.

                          I had one similar and no witnesses etc. My ins settled for 150k and I got jack. The damages are pretty similar.
                          Ouch. That sucks.

                          I had one witness, my kid brother. Don't know if that will help, though.

                          I get that you're not. This isn't the first time that it's happened, and I really should've just called insurance on the spot. Had I known that this was going to happen like this, I would've just bit the bullet. Of course, when she told me "not to worry about it, I will take care of it," you get a false sense of re-assurement.

                          Seems like every time I try to be the nice guy, I end up getting fucked in the ass. Maybe that's a sign. Gets really fucking old, though.
                          '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

                          Comment


                            You and Abe both seem to welcome things into your gaping anuses.

                            In other news, 540i was sold, new owner put a battery in it and it turned right over. :P
                            sigpic

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by Van Westervelt View Post
                              You and Abe both seem to welcome things into your gaping anuses.
                              Not where I was going with that one at all, but ok.
                              '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

                              Comment


                                anyone in lacey/olympia have a cherry picker I can use for like 10 min + the time it takes to drive to your place and back. I loaned mine to my dads friend and hes MIA. FML
                                sigpic

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X