No announcement yet.

PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(1) It is unlawful for any person to sell, give, or otherwise supply liquor to any person under the age of twenty-one years or permit
    any person under that age to consume liquor on his or her premises or on any premises under his or her control. For the
    purposes of this subsection, "premises" includes real property, houses, buildings, and other structures, and motor vehicles and
    watercraft. A violation of this subsection is a gross misdemeanor punishable as provided for in chapter 9A.20 RCW.

(2)(a) It is unlawful for any person under the age of twenty-one years to possess, consume, or otherwise acquire any liquor. A
    violation of this subsection is a gross misdemeanor punishable as provided for in chapter 9A.20 RCW.

(3) Subsections (1) and (2)(a) of this section do not apply to liquor given or permitted to be given to a person under the age of
    twenty-one years by a parent or guardian and consumed in the presence of the parent or guardian. This subsection shall not
    authorize consumption or possession of liquor by a person under the age of twenty-one years on any premises licensed under
    chapter 66.24 RCW.
    You can drink under 21 if your parents let you at home.

Comment

Originally posted by Turf1600 View Post
      What's with the 5toes hate? He doesn't seem that bad. He seems to handle all of the shit y'all dish out pretty well.
      He is just the latest R3V dunce. Before him it was Matt-B or Watson.

Comment

Originally posted by 10Toes View Post
        You can drink under 21 if your parents let you at home.
        At 30 a man should know himself like the palm of his hand, know the exact number of his defects and qualities, know how far he can go, foretell his failures - be what he is. And, above all, accept these things.

"We praise or find fault, depending on which of the two provides more opportunity for our powers of judgement to shine."

Comment

Only if you take a hard look at yourself and are willing to accept the fact that you have defect if character. I think that we constantly evolve and learn new things about ourselves everyday.

Comment

Originally posted by 10Toes View Post
            Mormons FTL
            I know you were probably joking, but that was fucking low.

Comment

How about them e30s
              Originally posted by bmwm42
              PNW vulture pm me for parts
              Strategic nw e30 command

Comment

Originally posted by bmwm42 View Post
                How about them e30s
                Slow and low, that is the tempo

Comment

Originally posted by IronJoe View Post
                  M car day on Sunday @ Griots.
                  I thought I missed it this year... first time my M will be out of the garage in almost 3 years lol.

Comment

What kind of M do you have?

Comment

Anyways bumpers still look like shit going to restart for the fourth time. Honestly I don't think its worth polishing them.

Comment

Originally posted by IronJoe View Post

Not that I care at all, just sayin. Alpha Team has its own ID check and breathalyzer protocol. All 19 year olds must be stone-cold sober.
                        Wait so first you check ID's & if I happen to be drunk :drink: someone / somewhere in Alpha Team has a protocol for that? Which is what? :-?

I'll have you know I have every right to be drunk & I also have the right to drive my car drunk into anything or anyone for that matter. It's my life YOLO :twisted:

Originally posted by Turf1600 View Post
                        At 30 a man should know himself like the palm of his hand, know the exact number of his defects and qualities, know how far he can go, foretell his failures - be what he is. And, above all, accept these things.

I can't wait to get that law passed in November & get some of that OHSU bud you must be smoking :loco:

Originally posted by Keith M View Post
                        I know you were probably joking, but that was fucking low.
                        Are you Mormon by chance? Curious ;)
                        Originally posted by James Crivellone
                        1) The internet is NOT serious business.

Comment

I'm not but attacking someone's beliefs is bs.

Comment

Originally posted by Keith M View Post
                            I'm not but attacking someone's beliefs is bs.
                            Speaking of other topics, why aren't you throwing the M50NV in your car?
                            Originally posted by James Crivellone
                            1) The internet is NOT serious business.

Comment

Originally posted by camip View Post
                              Anyways bumpers still look like shit going to restart for the fourth time. Honestly I don't think its worth polishing them.
                              Why? Because it takes time effort and patience?

Comment

Originally posted by HarukoE30 View Post
                                Wait so first you check ID's & if I happen to be drunk :drink: someone / somewhere in Alpha Team has a protocol for that? Which is what? :-?

I'll have you know I have every right to be drunk & I also have the right to drive my car drunk into anything or anyone for that matter.
                                I disagree with that I won't even hop in the drivers seat of any car if I've had any alcohol. For one reason I don't want to smash into some family on vacation and kill a couple kids. I couldn't live with myself.

Comment

Working...
                                X