• Time
  • Show
Clear All

RIP Justin's E30 :(
    '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Originally posted by Austin! View Post
      RIP Justin's E30 :(
      Who? Another E30 bites it? Seems they keep getting killed. Watch out when you take your E30 into the wild

Originally posted by dashboardmonkey View Post
      Austin, I know a girl for ya :D
      She would need to own an E30 and post on r3v all the time otherwise how would he contact her? :ohsnap:

Originally posted by 5Toes View Post
      So I work on my car all day and come back to getting made fun of.. cool
      Pics or it never happened.

Originally posted by 5Toes View Post
      Autism needs to get laid big time.
      And you wonder why no one talks to you and everyone makes fun of you?

Comment

Originally posted by EN318isPDX View Post
        Who? Another E30 bites it? Seems they keep getting killed. Watch out when you take your E30 into the wild

She would need to own an E30 and post on r3v all the time otherwise how would he contact her? :ohsnap:

Pics or it never happened.

And you wonder why no one talks to you and everyone makes fun of you?
        See CarBQ thread for carnage pics. But yes, I was almost slammed into hard by a dumbfuck in a newer Accord last night, literally inches from my bumper. I'm on high alert today. It's a dangerous world out there. Good morning cupcake <3 :giggle:

Comment

See CarBQ thread for carnage pics. But yes, I was almost slammed into hard by a dumbfuck in a newer Accord last night, literally inches from my bumper. I'm on high alert today. It's a dangerous world out there. Good morning cupcake <3 :giggle:
          Yep I have had a few close calls. Glad I got straight pipe yo! and I can just stomp the gas instead of hitting the horn.

Good morning hows my engine doing? Still under the car cover or you actually moved it?

Comment

Yep I have had a few close calls. Glad I got straight pipe yo! and I can just stomp the gas instead of hitting the horn.

Good morning hows my engine doing? Still under the car cover or you actually moved it?
            Car is on the side of the shop. I need to move it inside, I really don't wanna pull a motor in the rain (though if we cut the core support out, it would be super super easy.)

Comment

Car is on the side of the shop. I need to move it inside, I really don't wanna pull a motor in the rain (though if we cut the core support out, it would be super super easy.)
              No cover? Hmm well if the BBQ wasnt this weekend id say pull it in and lets get it 100% torn down this weekend

Comment

No cover? Hmm well if the BBQ wasnt this weekend id say pull it in and lets get it 100% torn down this weekend
                Wanna just work on it all day Saturday? I bet we could have it totally gutted by then. Interior is all gone, pulling all glass out and drivetrain/suspension and sending it off to the crusher.

Comment

Wanna just work on it all day Saturday? I bet we could have it totally gutted by then. Interior is all gone, pulling all glass out and drivetrain/suspension and sending it off to the crusher.
                  Sounds like a plan, cool if i bring my stinky old man? Hes pretty useful sometimes

Comment

Sounds like a plan, cool if i bring my stinky old man? Hes pretty useful sometimes
                    I don't mind working with one person, more then that and I go all ADD...lol

Comment

I don't mind working with one person, more then that and I go all ADD...lol
                      I believe thats anti social not ADD. Its cool I will just put him to work in my garage

Comment

I believe thats anti social not ADD. Its cool I will just put him to work in my garage
                        I usually just do things by myself. Seems to work better that way. However, I don't mind someone else helping occasionally.

Comment

I usually just do things by myself. Seems to work better that way. However, I don't mind someone else helping occasionally.
                          Yep as long its not a helper who cannot tell the difference between 10mm and 13mm

Comment

Yep as long its not a helper who cannot tell the difference between 10mm and 13mm
                            Agreed.

Comment

You guys are cute <3

out dated sig is out dated

Comment

Originally posted by AbeSonic View Post
                                You guys are cute <3
                                Would you like some peanut butter with your Jelly? I am just using Austin to get to you

^ A pun at you! Hope you are a better wrencher these days lol

Comment

Working...
                                X