PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 10Toes View Post
    Who the fuck would want that motor in a BMW.
    Foolishness runs in the family, I suppose. I think he's just looking at performance/dollar, otherwise I'd try to get him to do an LT1 to one-up me.
    Alpha Team Inductee

2014 Icon E-Flyer
    2013 Zboard San Francisco Special
    2010 Buell XB9SX
    2009 Harley-Davidson 883 Iron - "Xerces"
    1991 BMW 362iS Touring - "Stephanie/The Death Machine 2.0"
    1974 Honda CB360/CL360 Scrambler Project
    1971 Honda Trail 90 - "Stephen Parish"
    2008 Saab 9-3 Convertible
    2002 Mazda Miata LS

Comment

I assume you mean the new LT1 hahaha

Bahama Beige E23 Project
      Bluebird Bus Conversion
      New Oregon Trail

Comment

Originally posted by BraveUlysses View Post
        Perfect thanks! I could not for the life of me find that on there.
        Originally posted by Sonny
        I am a meme for our community.

Comment

Why does realoem show the same starter for M42,S50,M50?

Comment

Can anyone suggest a decent and fairly priced paint shop in the portland area?
            "We praise or find fault, depending on which of the two provides more opportunity for our powers of judgement to shine."

Comment

Same Bosch P/N: SR0445x

In other news, gotta love work trade. I just got two Seahawks tickets in trade for installing a part that only cost me 40 bucks.

Comment

Originally posted by OldDrunkenSailor View Post
                Ugh, my Dad keeps talking about selling his '67 corvette for this horrid, horrid thing: http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum....php?t=1865059
                I like it haha

Comment

Originally posted by Turf1600 View Post
                  Can anyone suggest a decent and fairly priced paint shop in the portland area?
                  Chris Woods ("mafiaracers" on here) does body and paint work for Rhom Innovations. Definitely PM him and get a quote. He does good work from what I have seen and the price sounds quite reasonable, too.
                  '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Originally posted by Austin! View Post
                    Chris Woods ("mafiaracers" on here) does body and paint work for Rhom Innovations. Definitely PM him and get a quote. He does good work from what I have seen and the price sounds quite reasonable, too.
                    I called that place and they said that they don't do body work.
                    "We praise or find fault, depending on which of the two provides more opportunity for our powers of judgement to shine."

Comment

Originally posted by Mlarsen View Post
                      Same Bosch P/N: SR0445x

In other news, gotta love work trade. I just got two Seahawks tickets in trade for installing a part that only cost me 40 bucks.

So they are the same? I can just remove my new M42 starter and bolt onto my ZF320?

Comment

Originally posted by Turf1600 View Post
                        I called that place and they said that they don't do body work.
                        Interesting. Well, you could try Strait Line on Grand and Stark. Ask for Kevin. What all does your cabrio need, anyway? Paint bumper and fender?
                        '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Originally posted by EN318isPDX View Post
                          So they are the same? I can just remove my new M42 starter and bolt onto my ZF320?
                          I just looked it up on WorldPac and there the same part so, yeah. Sorry, I was off the on the P/N SR0448X,. That's crazy they're the same.

Comment

I just looked it up on WorldPac and there the same part so, yeah. Sorry, I was off the on the P/N SR0448X,. That's crazy they're the same.
                            That PN looks like only 6 cylinders 1996 or later. So maybe I won't be reusing it grr.

Comment

Wait.... what do you have?

Comment

Wait.... what do you have?
                                1991 318is M42 starter. M50 with ZF320 F1 racing lw flywheel

Comment

Working...
                                X