No announcement yet.

PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I want to say it was $110 or so for the kit. Anyway, good luck with the install.

Comment

Put my H&R race springs along with my Bilstein Sport Struts on sunday. Then I went to Pacific raceways today. Man it was fun! I loved it. I just need new tires.

Is there a wrench that I can use to tighten down the struts farther? I dont feel like I got them down all of the way into the housings on the front. They were nice and tight but it looks like there might be a special tool to do the job.

I might buy the 15mm drop hats. Its temping. Especially if I will be tightening the struts down farther.

Has anyone done the Proformance racing school at pacific raceways? I am looking at getting the Sport driving license, but I am unclear as to what exactly it does.
      Originally posted by Sonny
      I am a meme for our community.

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyHenriksen View Post
        I will let you know as soon as they come out. I have to make sure the CV's are good still lol. Hopefully have my iX parts car stripped buy the end of next week
        Right on, sounds good. Axles have been the only thing hold me back for awhile now. That and the fact that its now summer and I'm super busy. Let me know when you get those puppys pulled out. I may down around that area, next weekend to go see the Avett Brothers.

Comment

starting

hour later the exhaust and intake manifolds are off

done for the night

Originally posted by nwvb bmw
          That guy is going to lock you in his basement and make you ware a little pirate costume.

Comment

What are you doing?
            Originally posted by Sonny
            I am a meme for our community.

Comment

M50 right?
              sigpic

Comment

I wish I was doing a m50, don't have the money for that. I had another 885 head rebuilt since the one on my m20 now has a burnt valve. Then once I get caught back up on everything since I was between jobs for 2 months I will save up for a 5spd swap. Then maybe just turbo this engine.

That guy is going to lock you in his basement and make you ware a little pirate costume.

Comment

So let's just say I bought an ex Skip Barber car....is this good or bad?

Bahama Beige E23 Project
                  Bluebird Bus Conversion
                  New Oregon Trail

Comment

how could that be bad?

found out why my car ran like crap.

Comment

Wow thats gnarly man. A rebuilt head will be awesome!

Bahama Beige E23 Project
                      Bluebird Bus Conversion
                      New Oregon Trail

Comment

yea after this being my DD since i bought it 2 months or so ago its going to be REALLY nice to have a car running on all cylinders. especially after riding in stephen's car.

more from what i got done today. also my E90 hats showed up today so ill have to toss those on as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Mullet Bullet View Post
                          Replaced exhaust valves for #1 and #5, eh?

Comment

yea, as well as a few valve guides, 3 angle valve job and a mill.

Comment

Know what brand they are? Just curious. Cool pics, I like the strange lighting.

Comment

thanks and i can't remember off hand the brand, i will try to remember to go look in the file for this car to see the brand and get back to you.

Comment

Working...
                                X