• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know why...
    -Andy

Comment

Originally posted by DrJosh View Post
      R3V needs a moderation overhaul. It is filled with scammers, scum, spammers, and trolls. But I guess you cannot expect much form a forum designated to a car that has an average sale price of $1000.
      I find that insulting to be honest.

If you guys want to be in a happier place stop acting like assholes, trolls, scammers, spammers, etc.

My god reading through this thread lately is certainly an eye opening event.

If you don't like what someone says how about growing a pair and acting like an adult? Who'd a thunk that.

Stop the god damn insults, and 5Toes take those insults out of your god damn sig before I do it for you permanently. My god act like a freaking adult and not a god damned kid. If you are what is considered the future we are doomed.

--TheBabySitter

Comment

Originally posted by James Crivellone View Post
        I find that insulting to be honest.

If you guys want to be in a happier place stop acting like assholes, trolls, scammers, spammers, etc.

My god reading through this thread lately is certainly an eye opening event.

If you don't like what someone says, how about growing a pair and acting like an adult? Who'd a thunk that.

Stop the god damn insults, and 5Toes take those insults out of your god damn sig before I do it for you permanently.

--TheBabySitter
        My thoughts exactly. This has gotten way out of control. Someone needs to be the bigger man here and quit feeding the trolls. I love this forum and I really hate seeing the direction it's going currently.

Going back to hibernation now. Love you James.
        '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Originally posted by Austin! View Post
          My thoughts exactly. This has gotten way out of control. Someone needs to be the bigger man here and quit feeding the trolls. I love this forum and I really hate seeing the direction it's going currently.

Going back to hibernation now. Love you James.
          The fact of the matter is this.

Just because you are 18, 19, 20, does not mean you get to act like a complete god damn kid.

If I acted like that when I was young I would have had my ass kicked. Just because you have a keyboard in front of you does not give anyone the right to act like a complete asshole.

Comment

I just want to meet some cool, down to Earth, BMW enthusiasts and wrench/bbq/drink. Looking forward to setting up regular meets. I'll bet Rhom Innovations would host a monthly meet or something.
            1989 325iC Zinnoberrot

Comment

Thank you James.
              -Andy

Comment

Originally posted by Austin! View Post
                Love you James.
                Originally posted by dashboardmonkey View Post
                Thank you James.
                Ass kissers...

Comment

Whatever dude.
                  -Andy

Comment

I hate your sig its gaudy,you've posted twice and its already taken up about the same space space as my one previous post. Please clean it up!!!!

K thanks ;)

Comment

Lol, I'll get right on that ;)
                      -Andy

Comment

I feel alot of the members on here try to not say shit, or be the "bigger man" but can't because of the excessive trolling. There are many times when I hold my tongue, but am utterly blown away by the rude and disrespectful comments some members can make.

Sure, I'll hold my tongue, but does that mean I still enjoy r3v? Not one bit. People are asking for change because this type of bullshit has gone on for way toooooooooooooo long. And I know alot of people arent posting up, but I know I speak for alot of them.

AND for everyone who has "not a alpha team _____" I'd appreciate it if you removed it. You wanna talk about childish? Lmfao!

/rant
                        -Brad, AlphaTeam Motorwerks, LLC
                        91' 318iS - S54/6MT Swapped
                        08' E90 M3 6MT - Daily
                        04' Chevy Duramax CCLB - Work Truck/Hauler

Originally posted by IronJoe
                        Alpha Team: running through e30s, gringo icebergs, and 19 yr olds.

Originally posted by 2mAn
                        Brads a standup guy even though he likes buttsex

Comment

Originally posted by dashboardmonkey View Post
                          Lol, I'll get right on that ;)
                          Looking and you sig makes my eyes go all crazy...

Comment

Originally posted by 10Toes View Post
                            Looking and you sig makes my eyes go all crazy...
                            Wish he would just keep his failbook profile pic in his sig. I could stare at that all day!

Banned Users: If you have been banned by e30tech.com and attempt to register again using some means to get around the ban, such as using another email address, you agree to a $5,000 dollar reinstatement fee. By clicking on agree below you agree to this fee and agree to pay the fee even if you are banned again. You also agree that any disputes will be resolved in New Jersey courts
                            Thanks James, we shall try and keep things civil in here.
                            How come we don't have this in our TOS? Went to register to emotech and saw this.

Comment

What exactly is Alpha Team?

Comment

Originally posted by e34croak View Post
                                What exactly is Alpha Team?
                                Sorta been afraid to ask.....thought hell would rain down.
                                But with all this new found honesty....I'll second that question :D

Comment

Working...
                                X