PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by spiDmang View Post
    Btw I just finished hooking up the cooling system on my car, and the lower radiator hose is leaking slowly but steadily?!?

Any idea why? I haven't bled the system yet (24v swap with late model 325i rad setup), and a previous car acted the same way until It bled itself?!

Helppppp plleeeeeeewaaaase!
    it has a hole? Or a rip/tear? Not installed correctly/not seated/kinked?

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk 2
    sigpic

Comment

Well, I dont need to get a job. I get paid without working as long as i stay in the U.S. My mom lives over there, and it is beautiful. I just want a change of scenery and nicer weather. I cant handle this cold any more. It makes my body hurt too much (i have some metal in my body that does not like the cold)
      -Andy

Comment

Originally posted by 5Toes View Post
        Well my buddy is looking to sell his car soon and we got some ebay coils for it to increase resale value.
        so instead of selling it unmolested and working, you are lowering it on some BS coils with junkyard struts...
        Simon
        Current Cars:
        -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

^sounds about right
          -Andy

Comment

Originally posted by 2man View Post
            so instead of selling it unmolested and working, you are lowering it on some BS coils with junkyard struts...
            This.
            Also, it seems like installing coils on a Honda would be easier/quicker than the E30

Bahama Beige E23 Project
            Bluebird Bus Conversion
            New Oregon Trail

Comment

It is pretty easy, Im just not used to the suspension design.

And yes honda kids will pay more for a car that is lowered, they dont care how bouncy the ride is. $50 for ebay coilovers remember...

Comment

Get more for a decent running stock one as a daily! sold my old 98 ek for double what I had bought it for.

Comment

he bought the car for $1500.. 94 coupe 5 speed with a JDM spec d16

Comment

Don't knock eBay coilobers son. They're being installed professionally.

Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk 2
                    clutchCTRL!
                    Move with a purpose.
                    - 1991 325iX 4dr/5spd
                    - 1976 2002 SlickTop/2.7i M20/G260
                    - 2000 323i AT
                    2016 Mazda CX3 Sport AWD

Comment

Silly FWD's

Comment

If Honda suspension is too hard for you, you shouldn't be working on cars.

Comment

Originally posted by kid325e View Post
                          Don't knock eBay coilobers son. They're being installed professionally.

Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk 2
                          Originally posted by Mlarsen View Post
                          :rofl: x2

Originally posted by EN318isPDX View Post
                          Silly FWD's
                          ^this. as much as I want to buy another A1 chassis VW, I think Im going to save up my change and buy a Type 3 Notchback as my next VW
                          Simon
                          Current Cars:
                          -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Originally posted by 2man View Post
                            ^this. as much as I want to buy another A1 chassis VW, I think Im going to save up my change and buy a Type 3 Notchback as my next VW

That's one cool looking bug!

Comment

Originally posted by Mlarsen View Post
                              I don't know id agree some cars have retardly complicated looking setups. My friends Miata had some wtf going on in the front, I eventually figured out the easy way to do it.
                              1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
                              willschnitz

Comment

A 94 civic is the most straight forward and easy suspension's to work on. That job should have only taken an hour and a half to do. That's flat rate gold right there.

Comment

Working...
                                X