No announcement yet.

PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you ask me snapon/matco are well worth it if you plan to abuse them daily
    Driving:1990 325iS, 2007 335i :devil:
    past BMWs: 1987 325iS turbo, 1989 325i, 1995 525i, 2000 328CI, 2001 540i, 2008 135i

Comment

The only problem i have with my craftsmen is that the chrome peels off right away, but they have never broken for me. Ive got a box full of some from my dad that are beat to shit and still work fine.
      1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
      willschnitz

Comment

Buy the industrial stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by AAA325iS View Post
          Hope you in joy it ! Merry Christmas
          YOU, sir, are an awesome dude.

Comment

Glad it's finally over. I hate this time of year.
            -Andy

Comment

Hell yah. I've bogarted a fuckton of my pot today... and i forgot what else. but fuck yeah.

Comment

Originally posted by dashboardmonkey View Post
                Glad it's finally over. I hate this time of year.
                With you there buddy. Super depressing. Glad it came though, that means only 6 short months til the picnic (and 6 months for me to get another car together!)
                '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

iz need a shel.

Comment

I'll find you a cheap, decent shell. Keep an eye out for me for a decent '88/'89 Schwarz coupe please!

Comment

Originally posted by Ryann View Post
                      YOU, sir, are an awesome dude.
                      He truly is! He also got me a gift this year, A minty Euro clock!

I absolutely love it, and can't wait to install it.

Thanks again Aaron (and Dussen) for the great gift!
                      -Brad, AlphaTeam Motorwerks, LLC
                      91' 318iS - S54/6MT Swapped
                      08' E90 M3 6MT - Daily
                      04' Chevy Duramax CCLB - Work Truck/Hauler

Originally posted by IronJoe
                      Alpha Team: running through e30s, gringo icebergs, and 19 yr olds.

Originally posted by 2mAn
                      Brads a standup guy even though he likes buttsex

Comment

Originally posted by spiDmang View Post
                        He truly is! He also got me a gift this year, A minty Euro clock!

I absolutely love it, and can't wait to install it.

Thanks again Aaron (and Dussen) for the great gift!
                        What a kind gesture! Karma points all around for that guy :up:

Comment

Originally posted by Austin! View Post
                          I'll find you a cheap, decent shell. Keep an eye out for me for a decent '88/'89 Schwarz coupe please!
                          I guess free is too good to be true anymore? Even though, my free shell was completely fucked up in the trunk causing the entire car to list. but. it ran. till i doriftooooood into a tree and landed in a creek.

Comment

Just curious as to why the fuck people find christmas depressing. Its a time to hang out and enjoy the family
                            Originally posted by bmwm42
                            PNW vulture pm me for parts
                            Strategic nw e30 command

Comment

Whatever. I'll have another shitty beer.

Family is in California. Meh. Couldn't get back this year..

In other news...

I'm heading down to Portland area tomorrow I guess. I gotta pick up some upholstery, and drop a few things off. Anybody without trunk tar, a busted out ski-pass hole, but no box, a DRY trunk, with both side liners in it, wanna let me crawl around in your trunk/car for a bit some time tomorrow evening? I gotta trace the ski-pass hole and template the sides of the e30 beast box's back panel, as installed. I dunno if i should bother dragging it all the way down there though or not.

Comment

Originally posted by bmwm42 View Post
                                Just curious as to why the fuck people find christmas depressing. Its a time to hang out and enjoy the family
                                I dont come from a very social family. Besides, they drink like fish this time of year. Drunk people are fucking irritating, family or not. Choking them is not acceptable.
                                -Andy

Comment

Working...
                                X