PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Turf1600 View Post
    I have some US grills and a kidney that you can have for free if you want them.
    dang, already ordered some euro grilles. thanks though
    sigpic

Comment

Happy new year fuckers. <3
      -Andy

Comment

Originally posted by Twelvizm View Post
        Kind of a long read, but after reading this, I'm not nearly as interested in the Cinna IS.

http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ighlight=535is
        Heated and cut springs? Mehhhh
        '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Originally posted by Austin! View Post
          Heated and cut springs? Mehhhh
          Thing probably drives,rides and handles like horse shit.
          The Current Army
          -(UnderConstruction) 1991 330iS 24v S52 build thread
          -1992 325iC
          -1987 E30 Truck
          -1991 332iS (BecauseRacecar)
          -1988 Dinan M3
          -1988 325iX Tribute car
          -1989 320i Touring (S52/6spd)

Comment

Originally posted by TheRealE30kidd View Post
            Thing probably drives,rides and handles like horse shit.
            Sounds like shit my dad would've done on his Chevelles 30+ years ago...lol.

Comment

First he heated a set of springs, then replaced them with a new set of cut springs, then cut them again, then removed then entirely, then finally had some coilovers made for the front. Meanwhile fenders were trimmed, the car was high centered at one point judging by some damage shown in a photo and there's a pic showing a pretty scraped up oil pan. And then there's some weird chopping up of the front valace to delete the front bumper. Oh, and the engine is lifted using washers.

The car looks pretty, but that's because it's not being built to be drive. Fuckin parkhard mentality. I'd have a good years worth of work to repair the teenage damage that's been done.

It's sad to read though that thread. Peoe pretty much tell him to go do some stupid shit, and then he goes and does it. Meanwhile that pretty car slides closer and closer to being a parts car.

Comment

Originally posted by Twelvizm View Post
                First he heated a set of springs, then replaced them with a new set of cut springs, then cut them again, then removed then entirely, then finally had some coilovers made for the front. Meanwhile fenders were trimmed, the car was high centered at one point judging by some damage shown in a photo and there's a pic showing a pretty scraped up oil pan. And then there's some weird chopping up of the front valace to delete the front bumper. Oh, and the engine is lifted using washers.

The car looks pretty, but that's because it's not being built to be drive. Fuckin parkhard mentality. I'd have a good years worth of work to repair the teenage damage that's been done.

It's sad to read though that thread. People pretty much tell him to go do some stupid shit, and then he goes and does it. Meanwhile that pretty car slides closer and closer to being a parts car.
                That's too bad. Looked like a nice car at one point.

Comment

When I was a teenager, everyone wanted to make cars fast.
                  1989 325iC Zinnoberrot

Comment

This is (well, was) my favorite e28. RIP

Comment

Here's the photo highlights for you lazy asses that didn't read through the Stanceworks thread:

Comment

Wow. Can't say I'm surprised. Fucking dumbass kids, ruining what was once a nice car.

Comment

Originally posted by ZoomZoomBoom View Post
                          When I was a teenager, everyone wanted to make cars fast.
                          Same here. And we went on long drives on twisty roads. We only lowered our cars to make them handle better.

Comment

Just finished that thread. Not even going to comment what I really think.

Comment

And that's why that 535i bronzit is starting to look better and better. Sure it's got an old man color, old man seats. But, it also has H&R springs, Billies, ST sways and a pretty nice set of wheels. It has less miles and will come with an LSD.

Comment

Originally posted by Austin! View Post
                                Not even going to comment what I really think.
                                When did you start doing that? New Years Resolution?

Comment

Working...
                                X