No announcement yet.

PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hear you man. Good luck with that too.

Wouldnt seem kind to give you any advice on that. But it might work out for you and make sure not to leave any junk in the front seat.

Comment

Originally posted by AbeSonic View Post
      Oh boy look who's back..

ha Ive been trying to escape forever.

If it doesnt sell ill be here trying to find someone to fix the windshield wiper motor I bet.

Comment

Well guys I'm done post whoring. Enjoy stamars company.
        1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
        willschnitz

Comment

Dude no one's going to buy your clapped out vert that has house paint on the front bumper lol
          Not to mention your ad makes you out to look like a total tool

out dated sig is out dated

Comment

Originally posted by abesonic View Post
            dude no one's going to buy your clapped out vert that has house paint on the front bumper lol
            not to mention your ad makes you out to look like a total tool
            lol
            '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

I have to agree - that ad is a major turn off.
              "We praise or find fault, depending on which of the two provides more opportunity for our powers of judgement to shine."

Comment

Dude no one's going to buy your clapped out vert that has house paint on the front bumper lol

It'll sell dude. Just gotta adjust your asking price a little. Try starting at $800.

Comment

Id rather sell it to someone who likes fixing them up. I definitely don't I hate it. But just to know someone pimped it out would be nice.
                  Then again whatever. I'm at the point where I'm just driving it around in circles and looking for tickets I don't drive it. Wouldn't invest anymore in it. Really a great running car or any sort can't be worth much less.

I guess in the spring I might have a different interest in it. Might as well be optimistic.

If someones looking for one they won't get much cheaper what can I say.

Comment

Any car enthusiast would be weary of buyimg a "pimped" out car. If anything we aim towards an unmolested vehicle without house paint on the bumpers lol

out dated sig is out dated

Comment

wait what did I miss

Any car enthusiast would be weary of buyimg a "pimped" out car. If anything we aim towards an unmolested vehicle without house paint on the bumpers lol
                      How do you know? Did you sell it to him?

Comment

Originally posted by EN318isPDX View Post
                        wait what did I miss

How do you know? Did you sell it to him?
                        Hahahahaha no, stamar talked about his rustoleum pro paint matching skills before.
                        1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
                        willschnitz

Comment

Originally posted by HarukoE30 View Post
                          Losing my stepfather yesterday evening sucks. The world lost another WWII vet, but I'll have a drink in his honor, the way he would have wanted it.
                          My condolences, Jay. Not an easy thing to deal with.
                          '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Just when i thought this place was making a come back...
                            -Andy

Comment

Beep! Beep! check out my new vert guys!

Comment

Originally posted by StereoInstaller1 View Post
                                Yes it is and it is gorgeous AND sounds fantastic.

Pics here soon

Oh, did I tell you I flush mounted your sub level controller and moved all your switches around?
                                Just saw this - which switches do you speak of? I forgot that amp came with a sub level knob.
                                "We praise or find fault, depending on which of the two provides more opportunity for our powers of judgement to shine."

Comment

Working...
                                X