X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kid325e View Post
    Yes. Haha. The VR fiasco.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2
    I was just curious, I vaguely remember reading some of the fuss about the brand. Also, what is the nearest biggest city to Fall City...might need to make a trip today there for a Processor.

Originally posted by Ryann View Post
    I didn't have the head checked or resurfaced, didn't clean things properly, didn't chase the head bolt threads, left a teaspoon of oil and carb clean in each one, and my VR head gasket leaks like the one it replaced. Therefore VR head gaskets suck.
    Isn't VR what I had for my manifold gaskets? Just asking, because I haven't seen a single issue. *knocks on wood*
    Originally posted by James Crivellone
    1) The internet is NOT serious business.

Comment

Originally posted by Mlarsen View Post
      Very nice before & after! Is that a Zinno & what kind of product did you use?
      Thanks, i love it.. looks like a brand new car now.
      We used meguiars for buffing cream and then mothers carnauba for wax..
      and its a brilliantrot
      sigpic

1989 BMW 325is (SOLD)
      1990 BMW 325i Brilliantrot (SOLD)
      1992 BMW 325IC (SOLD)
      1991 BMW 318IS (STOLEN!)

2017 BMW M2 (WEEKEND WARRIOR)
      (GRIGIO TELESTO RESPRAY, FULL BOLT ONS, TUNE-HPFP AND TURBO UPGRADE COMING AFTER WARRANTY IS DONE)
      1989 BMW 325IC (PROJECT(
      2002 FORD ESCAPE (DAILY)
      2001 BMW 330CI (FOR SALE SOON)

"R3v, being a bunch of cheap bastards that would try to negotiate a discount on a free engine,"

Comment

Originally posted by HarukoE30 View Post
        Isn't VR what I had for my manifold gaskets? Just asking, because I haven't seen a single issue. *knocks on wood*
        Luckily we only used VR manifold gaskets, so you're good. It's that evil evil head gasket that you have to watch out for. Your shit is basically doomed to fail though because we replaced your vacuum lines with OE vs. shit we found at Ace. And ZF boxes are better than Getrag, and redrilled Style 5's are awesome.

Comment

The bucket had new wheels. Now to strip that ugly ass black paint off of them.

Comment

Oh, and Bronzit is terrible.

Comment

Luckily we only used VR manifold gaskets, so you're good. It's that evil evil head gasket that you have to watch out for. Your shit is basically doomed to fail though because we replaced your vacuum lines with OE vs. shit we found at Ace. And ZF boxes are better than Getrag, and redrilled Style 5's are awesome.

:o

out dated sig is out dated

Comment

Oh, and Bronzit is terrible.
                I'm glad you think so.

Comment

Oh oh my turn.

And putting E36 suspension on your E30 for 5-lug is perfectly fine.
                  Geometry doesn't matter.
                  Originally posted by Sonny
                  I am a meme for our community.

Comment

Originally posted by DrJosh View Post
                    Oh oh my turn.

And putting E36 suspension on your E30 for 5-lug is perfectly fine.
                    Geometry doesn't matter.
                    You got anything to back that up?

redrilled Style 5's are awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by EN318isPDX View Post
                      You got anything to back that up?
                      Agreed, that is a totally ignorant statement. There are no geometry issues with my E36 M 5 lug...if you use the wrong fucking parts, sure, it'll be castered like fucking mad, but when the proper late E36 stuff is used, works just fine.
                      '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Originally posted by Austin! View Post
                        Agreed, that is a totally ignorant statement. There are no geometry issues with my E36 M 5 lug...if you use the wrong fucking parts, sure, it'll be castered like fucking mad, but when the proper late E36 stuff is used, works just fine.
                        Yep and E30 M3 5 lug is dumb too! Like cutting the horn of a unicorn!

Comment

Originally posted by Twelvizm View Post
                          The bucket had new wheels. Now to strip that ugly ass black paint off of them.

Here I was thinking we were the niggas....

We should break the M42 down and replace the HG with a VR, run the piss out of the engine and see what happens...
                          Last edited by HarukoE30; 03-16-2013, 06:37 PM. Reason: edit
                          Originally posted by James Crivellone
                          1) The internet is NOT serious business.

Comment

Originally posted by HarukoE30 View Post
                            Here I was thinking we were the niggas....
                            black rims are so played out

Comment

Originally posted by EN318isPDX View Post
                              Yep and E30 M3 5 lug is dumb too! Like cutting the horn of a unicorn!
                              What's the point of the horn anyway?

Comment

Anybody have some I valve springs laying around they'd like to get rid of?
                                84 325e - 91 325i - 92 318 touring - 91 Trans Am - 01 S4 avant - 03 S-type R - 96 F350
                                Manual swap all the things!

Comment

Working...
                                X