Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    narrow grill so is it a 525i or 535i? either way I like it
    Simon
    Current Car:
    -2017 i3 REx, 21st Century E30
    -1975 Alfa Romeo Giulia Nuova Super 1300, the never-ending name & project



    Make R3V Great Again -2020

    Comment


      Originally posted by camren123 View Post
      sadly yeah .. but i am wanting to buy another one in a year or so maybe

      And i believe so i didn't even check ha


      alright i get paid next week so i will contact you soon



      yep!
      It's really a nice car, I just sold mine tonight pending the rest of the cash tomorrow. Deposit in place I am now E30-less myself. What is going on lately

      Surprised you didn't take a stab at the 318is in WA for like $3K
      Originally posted by James Crivellone
      1) The internet is NOT serious business.

      Comment


        Originally posted by camren123 View Post
        Sold my eta for a parts car and used that money and the insurance money and bought this
        *sorry for the cell phone picture
        That's definitely a nice upgrade compared to your eta! Congrats!
        -Brad, AlphaTeam Motorwerks, LLC
        91' 318iS - S54/6MT Swapped
        08' E90 M3 6MT - Daily
        04' Chevy Duramax CCLB - Work Truck/Hauler


        Originally posted by IronJoe
        Alpha Team: running through e30s, gringo icebergs, and 19 yr olds.

        Originally posted by 2mAn
        Brads a standup guy even though he likes buttsex

        Comment


          Originally posted by 2man View Post
          narrow grill so is it a 525i or 535i? either way I like it
          535i :D
          Originally posted by HarukoE30 View Post
          It's really a nice car, I just sold mine tonight pending the rest of the cash tomorrow. Deposit in place I am now E30-less myself. What is going on lately

          Surprised you didn't take a stab at the 318is in WA for like $3K
          Oh damn dude didnt know


          86 blue 325e 4dr- Totaled :[
          89 red 535i 4dr- sold
          87 black 325e 2dr- DD
          84 black 533i 4dr- project

          Comment


            Originally posted by HarukoE30 View Post
            You be going HAM for them 5-Speeds When are you coming up north? Going to plan a meet when you do.
            MT e34 FTMFW.. Looking forward to the next real PNW meet! Plan one Jay.

            Comment


              Originally posted by spiDmang View Post
              That's definitely a nice upgrade compared to your eta! Congrats!
              Huge upgrade ha


              86 blue 325e 4dr- Totaled :[
              89 red 535i 4dr- sold
              87 black 325e 2dr- DD
              84 black 533i 4dr- project

              Comment


                WTB 173 or 380 DME IN KNOWN WORKING CONDITION.

                Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk 2
                Last edited by e30Rooster; 02-10-2013, 03:58 AM.
                sigpic

                Comment


                  E34s just have way more features, so much more comfortable.

                  Comment


                    ^^^ thats the truth ^^^

                    And i have beeb wanting to take pictures for dick Tuesday's
                    so is everyone going thia week?


                    86 blue 325e 4dr- Totaled :[
                    89 red 535i 4dr- sold
                    87 black 325e 2dr- DD
                    84 black 533i 4dr- project

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by e30Rooster View Post
                      WTB 173 or 380 DME IN KNOWN WORKING CONDITION.

                      Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk 2
                      I got one pm me

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by camren123 View Post
                        ^^^ thats the truth ^^^

                        And i have beeb wanting to take pictures for dick Tuesday's
                        so is everyone going thia week?
                        Exactly why I want to get an e34, I just want a cheap, nice, cruiser/people hauler. E30 scene is getting to rich for my blood.
                        1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
                        willschnitz

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by camren123 View Post
                          Sold my eta for a parts car and used that money and the insurance money and bought this
                          *sorry for the cell phone picture
                          Did you guy that from a guy named Dan down in portland? That car was one of my college roommates college car. Great car and well maintained at the time he had it. I thought he sold it a while back, when he bought his M5.

                          Comment


                            If I had those wheels on my 540, I probably would have never sold it. Goddamn it.
                            Autobahn Motorsport - Restoration and Service - Portland, Oregon
                            503.967.3800
                            '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by Mlarsen View Post
                              I got one pm me
                              Shit man I already got one lol. If only I had some patients.

                              Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk 2
                              sigpic

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by 318isbmw View Post
                                Did you guy that from a guy named Dan down in portland? That car was one of my college roommates college car. Great car and well maintained at the time he had it. I thought he sold it a while back, when he bought his M5.
                                No i got it from this guy named jesse who works for the website OMGdrift
                                Originally posted by Wschnitz View Post
                                Exactly why I want to get an e34, I just want a cheap, nice, cruiser/people hauler. E30 scene is getting to rich for my blood.
                                Dude exactly i love it, they're comfortable, and a nice ride. Don't get me wrong i love e30s but i.dont have the money like most of these guys? And so Tuesday though you guys still meet up?


                                86 blue 325e 4dr- Totaled :[
                                89 red 535i 4dr- sold
                                87 black 325e 2dr- DD
                                84 black 533i 4dr- project

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X