No announcement yet.

PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I pulled my m20 without leveler.. It was kinda a bitch to get in.. But it worked out....
    Take of the PS, AC, and ALT.. Don't try to pull it off with those on.. Maybe you can get away with the alt?
    I kept mine on.. Ya didn't want to come out.. Who would of guessed? Lol.
    sigpic

1989 BMW 325is (SOLD)
    1990 BMW 325i Brilliantrot (SOLD)
    1992 BMW 325IC (SOLD)
    1991 BMW 318IS (STOLEN!)

2017 BMW M2 (WEEKEND WARRIOR)
    (GRIGIO TELESTO RESPRAY, FULL BOLT ONS, TUNE-HPFP AND TURBO UPGRADE COMING AFTER WARRANTY IS DONE)
    1989 BMW 325IC (PROJECT(
    2002 FORD ESCAPE (DAILY)
    2001 BMW 330CI (FOR SALE SOON)

"R3v, being a bunch of cheap bastards that would try to negotiate a discount on a free engine,"

Comment

Barrowing this 2 ton leveler from work. Should do the trick. Going to cut the front end off I think as well.. Haha. Maybe hang it off the wall or something.

Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1369441006276.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	71.8 KB
ID:	7156207

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2
      clutchCTRL!
      Move with a purpose.
      - 1991 325iX 4dr/5spd
      - 1976 2002 SlickTop/2.7i M20/G260
      - 2000 323i AT
      2016 Mazda CX3 Sport AWD

Comment

Front euro conversion halfway done...sorta. Ran into a snag. Putting my painted euro front valance on and realized I was missing number 7 in this diagram (which, ironically, seems to not have a part number and don't even know the proper name for it.)

HELP!!! I hate the look of the NA front valance with the euro bumper :(
        '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Originally posted by Austin! View Post
          Front euro conversion halfway done...sorta. Ran into a snag. Putting my painted euro front valance on and realized I was missing number 7 in this diagram (which, ironically, seems to not have a part number and don't even know the proper name for it.)

HELP!!! I hate the look of the NA front valance with the euro bumper :(

is #7 the clip? or that entire piece that goes across the front of the car and the wiring runs along the back side?

1984 Hennarot 325i - Euro swapped /Built m20 -FOR SALE-
          1968 Mercury Cougar --Restored Garage queen-

Comment

#7 is the panel that runs across the front, the piece that the grills mount to.

Edit: er, maybe not...it's really hard to say. My valance has screw holes at the top where a nose panel would attach to. It looks like the valance in the RealOEM diagram is all one piece, though. It almost looks like #7 should be a clip, but there isn't even a description for #7 so IDK? Ugh.

Double edit: thanks to Wishno, it looks like this one is for an '84/'85, which are different than the late ones. Son of a bitch. Anyone want a really early euro valance?
            Last edited by e30austin; 05-24-2013, 07:20 PM.
            '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Got payed today... Question of the weekend.. Should I go buy myself an m50??? Hmmmm...
              sigpic

1989 BMW 325is (SOLD)
              1992 BMW 325IC (SOLD)
              1991 BMW 318IS (STOLEN!)

(GRIGIO TELESTO RESPRAY, FULL BOLT ONS, TUNE-HPFP AND TURBO UPGRADE COMING AFTER WARRANTY IS DONE)
              1989 BMW 325IC (PROJECT(
              2002 FORD ESCAPE (DAILY)

"R3v, being a bunch of cheap bastards that would try to negotiate a discount on a free engine,"

Comment

Originally posted by MT325is View Post
                Got payed today... Question of the weekend.. Should I go buy myself an m50??? Hmmmm...
                I may have one for sale.

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=162444

Comment

Euro bumper trim is ready for paint! It will be nice to finally have bumpers again!

Comment

Originally posted by MT325is View Post
                    Didn't you just rebuild your m20b25

Comment

Originally posted by Pdxseth View Post
                      Didn't you just rebuild your m20b25
                      Ha, resealed it. But pretty much.. I want boost... and its either i buy another m20 and build it while this one is in the car or a mX motor.. thoughts?

i know.. a guy on craigs is selling one with harness made, an mounts, etc... and i wanna boost.. so im thinking buy it and slowly build it over the course of the year.. and have it ready for next summer built and boosted:)

What you guys think? fair price?

BTW seth, looks good!!
                      sigpic

1989 BMW 325is (SOLD)
                      1992 BMW 325IC (SOLD)
                      1991 BMW 318IS (STOLEN!)

1989 BMW 325IC (PROJECT(
                      2002 FORD ESCAPE (DAILY)

Comment

Originally posted by ahriley91 View Post
                        I may have one for sale.
                        PM me with details..
                        sigpic

1989 BMW 325is (SOLD)
                        1992 BMW 325IC (SOLD)
                        1991 BMW 318IS (STOLEN!)

1989 BMW 325IC (PROJECT(
                        2002 FORD ESCAPE (DAILY)

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1369453283235.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	77.7 KB
ID:	7156218

Good to go in the AM. The bronze E30 just got finished up so this weekend if all goes as planned I'll have pulled two engines.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2
                          clutchCTRL!
                          Move with a purpose.
                          - 1991 325iX 4dr/5spd
                          - 1976 2002 SlickTop/2.7i M20/G260
                          - 2000 323i AT
                          2016 Mazda CX3 Sport AWD

Comment

#7 is the panel that runs across the front, the piece that the grills mount to.

Edit: er, maybe not...it's really hard to say. My valance has screw holes at the top where a nose panel would attach to. It looks like the valance in the RealOEM diagram is all one piece, though. It almost looks like #7 should be a clip, but there isn't even a description for #7 so IDK? Ugh.

Double edit: thanks to Wishno, it looks like this one is for an '84/'85, which are different than the late ones. Son of a bitch. Anyone want a really early euro valance?
                            Could you just get that nose peice off an 84/85 car then iirc mine was sperate before I did the late model swap

Comment

So I washed, clay bar'd, washed, did a fine cut, and washed again. She is coming back to life.

On a side note. I'm looming for a phone. I'm done with the iPhone, and need something with great picture capabilities. What's out there?

Jon

sigpic

Comment

Anyone want a really early euro valance?
                                How much you thinking?
                                84 325e - 91 325i - 92 318 touring - 91 Trans Am - 01 S4 avant - 03 S-type R - 96 F350
                                Manual swap all the things!

Comment

Working...
                                X