Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Got some parts today! Cap, rotor, and some accessory belts. As well as a new thermostat and various o rings.

    The Bosch cap and rotor Im not overly impressed by the quality though. lol

    Comment


      Guess what i got today!!!!



      My new "Serious Track/Race" GC Coilovers!! WOOOHOOO! Man are they pretty! Seriously impressed with GC's customer service and such, helped me pick spring rates and kept me in the know throughout the process (which is nice given the cost). Can't wait to get this stuff on the car this weekend!
      84' 325i -> PRO3 #304
      Powered by Manntechnik
      Work in Progress Build Thread

      Comment


        Originally posted by 5Toes View Post
        Got some parts today! Cap, rotor, and some accessory belts. As well as a new thermostat and various o rings.

        The Bosch cap and rotor Im not overly impressed by the quality though. lol
        What would lead you to believe that the quality was poor on the Bosch parts?

        Originally posted by KEVORM View Post
        Guess what i got today!!!!



        My new "Serious Track/Race" GC Coilovers!! WOOOHOOO! Man are they pretty! Seriously impressed with GC's customer service and such, helped me pick spring rates and kept me in the know throughout the process (which is nice given the cost). Can't wait to get this stuff on the car this weekend!
        Those are quite lovely. Congrats :)


        Bahama Beige E23 Project
        Bluebird Bus Conversion
        New Oregon Trail

        Comment


          Yeah I'd like to know what's wrong with Bosch Rotors and caps? What do you think is better toes? Just curious as to what you'll say.
          clutchCTRL!
          Move with a purpose.
          - 1991 325iX 4dr/5spd
          - 1976 2002 SlickTop/2.7i M20/G260
          - 2000 323i AT
          2016 Mazda CX3 Sport AWD

          Comment


            Originally posted by kid325e View Post
            yeah i'd like to know what's wrong with bosch rotors and caps? What do you think is better toes? Just curious as to what you'll say.
            +1
            Autobahn Motorsport - Restoration and Service - Portland, Oregon
            503.967.3800
            '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

            Comment


              its cellz bieng cellz dudes this isnt something new
              Originally posted by bmwm42
              PNW vulture pm me for parts
              Strategic nw e30 command

              Comment


                Originally posted by KEVORM View Post
                Guess what i got today!!!!



                My new "Serious Track/Race" GC Coilovers!! WOOOHOOO! Man are they pretty! Seriously impressed with GC's customer service and such, helped me pick spring rates and kept me in the know throughout the process (which is nice given the cost). Can't wait to get this stuff on the car this weekend!
                Wow nice. Broner inducing!
                '89 Schwarz E30 M3 Cabriolet Build

                Comment


                  5toes, why you think you're qualified to review the quality of parts is beyond me.

                  Unless there something wrong with it form the manufacturing, you can't get better then bosch.
                  Originally posted by Matt-B
                  hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by Twelvizm View Post
                    Y'all bitches didn't know I'm rich? I'm just miserly. It's an old guy thing. Well, and a homeowner thing. And a baby on the way thing. And a......
                    I have 5 kids. There's no amount of miserly to compensate for that lol

                    1987 Alpinwei├č 325is

                    Like the PNW E30 Local Crew Facebook page

                    Comment


                      I just moved and I need a dresser. Anybody local got anything they are trying to get rid of?

                      Dealing with CL is pissing me off haha.
                      '89 Schwarz E30 M3 Cabriolet Build

                      Comment


                        I remember when my GC's were new and shiny. +1 on their customer service.
                        How much are they now? I want to say I paid $1400 for mine with camber plates.

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by Keith M View Post
                          I remember when my GC's were new and shiny. +1 on their customer service.
                          How much are they now? I want to say I paid $1400 for mine with camber plates.
                          :-( not looking forward to my suspension overhaul costs.
                          Originally posted by James Crivellone
                          1) The internet is NOT serious business.

                          Comment


                            Any recommendations to go rent a rear wheel beating puller?

                            Autozone has one, just wondering where people have go for one.
                            Thanks
                            sigpic

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by Keith M View Post
                              How much are they now? I want to say I paid $1400 for mine with camber plates.
                              With shipping, shortening, race valved, spherical bearings, race camber plates and powder coating it was $1800ish. Aka a lot.
                              84' 325i -> PRO3 #304
                              Powered by Manntechnik
                              Work in Progress Build Thread

                              Comment


                                Aka totally worth it.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X